Younger Women Intimidated By Intellect?

I'm 29 years old and I haven't had anything serious in 3 years. Just stuff that was short lived. Women usually flake. Older women always approach me but younger women are usually stone walls. I hang around older women. They tell me constantly.. I would drop my husband immediately for you. They love me. Women in my age group or younger.. It's so hard to talk to them. I'm more of an intellect.. kind of an old soul. Regardless.. I'm really fun to be around. People tell me that all of the time. When I approach women my age or younger, I usually get ignored or they put on their stone face. When they do cave in.. I'll ask them good questions after the mindless banter is over. "So what makes you unique? If you could have any dream job.. what would you do?" They either usually get really intimidated, look at me with a blank stare, or just walk away. I don't get it. Even online dating I've had the same luck. Are younger women usually intimidated by an intellectual challenge? Most of the guys I see women hang around are just stupid and train wrecks. They couldn't even tell you who the vice president is.
Younger Women Intimidated By Intellect?
Add Opinion