How Do I Notify The Man I have Been Chatting With Via Tinder; That I'm An Overweight Woman?

Anonymous

Hello I would appreciate some advice; so I decided to join tinder last week and chatted with a few guys in which we had good conversations and about two of them expressed their interest in meeting me and forwarded me their phone numbers or requested a Facebook add in order for us to arrange a meeting. I did not follow up on these two guys as there was one who really caught my attention as we would chat back and forth and really connected, as I found out I now go to the university he has graduated from, and he shared with me his struggles with anxiety and who he is as a person and etc and I found myself being capable of relating to him. So we would text one another each day, Every morning for the past 3 days he texts me good morning and we have texted until 12 am the past two nights just talking about random things. He brought up the idea that he would like to meet me and I did express interest and said I would let him know next weekend we can meetup. But here comes the problem I haven’t told him that I’m overweight as the profile picture which I used shows just my face and not my full body. So I’m about 5ft and 187 pounds and even though my face isn’t overweight I’m overweight in other parts of my body and I fear this will be a turn off and for this reason I’m just do not want to meet him and waste his time. So how do I approach this situation? Do I bring it up via text message one of these days or just ignore this and move on knowing that I simply had a great time chatting with this guy? I'm 20 he is 26 .
Thank you very much !
6
3