I just had a date with an amazing guy met on a dating app. I'm not sure how he feels. What do you think?

We went out Friday night and we got dinner and afterwards he wanted to continue the date by getting drinks somewhere so we did. He paid for everything and he kinda mentioned some different things that we'd possibly do at some point based on what we were talking about-like "if we ever played mario kart i'd totally beat you", it was all hypothetically things though in a way. He did like the fact I play video games. I am pretty sure he likes the fact that I'm nerdy like him also. We are very similar in that way. He also walked with me all the way back towards my bus stop and when we said goodbye to each other i said "it was nice meeting you i had fun and it was like we were talking at the same time so i couldn't really hear what he said exactly but something like asking to keep in touch and he might have said i should text him" but i'm not 100% sure. I'm hoping he will text me even if he told me i should text him because let's face it if he is that interested I'm sure he will text me. He seems like the kind of a guy who can get any girl-he is really the total package and on FB it looks like he has a lot of experience with girls and i'm sure lots of girls would like him a lot too. I'm afraid I wasn't mysterious enough on the date and also I sense that he knew i was into him. I know guys like mystery and having to try hard to win over a girl. I feel like i'm dating up and he'd be the settler. Also, before the date he was not the best texter either. He didn't text me back for 3 days and he did apologize for it and said he felt bad about it but then tried to continue the convo. I feel like texting can reveal a lot about how a guy feels and you can sense it. He did say in the beginning of the date something about how he has recently been really busy with interviews tho. Also, i'm thinking if he is that interested wouldn't he want to know how i feel about him and he'd text me right away. Unless he is waiting till after the weekend since its memorial day weekend.
2
1