Was it foolish to reject a girl cause I have a few hang ups about her appearance and her ocd mental disorder?

Anonymous
This semester I hit it off with a girl in my class. She got along great with me and my best mate. On the last day she asked me out to get coffee. I told her that I had to get to work which I did and my freind confirmed cause I was regularly dropping him off. She then gave me her number and we walked and talked to the car. My freind asked if I'm going to call her and ask her out another time. I just replied with no I like her more as a freind. He did not like that answer and asked me why I would not want to date her. I told him that I did not like the weird bump on her nose and her crooked teeth. I also did not like her having ocd. She said she had it a few times but it never really showed that I noticed. My freind did not like that response and said that it was foolish to pass her up. Maybe it is if pretty much all that is wrong with her is that she is shy, has ocd, and a weird nose and smile. Which after a while I did not really notice. I would give her a good 7-10. Is that foolish to pass her by without try for a date?
Yes it would be foolish to pass up on that
No better to wait and stick to what you like
It might have been but you also don't know how bad her problems are
Vote C
Results.
Vote D
GirlGuy
+1 y
Women on here are so hypocritical. They don't like a guy cause he is ugly to her. Yeah girl you want a perfect looking guy don't settle. A guy does not like a girl and points out a few things he does not like or is hesitant about. GET HIM!!! He wants perfection no one is perfect.
Any question I ask from now on I'm just saying she is not my type and leaving it at that. O wait they will jump on me for having a preference on what I like in a girl. I'm glad that I did not mention her self harm scars.
3
1