Seemingly good first date, indicators of interest, but got the cheek when I went for the kiss?

rambo_92
I went on a first date with this girl last night.

In the week leading up to the date, she would text me very detailed responses but would take hours to reply. She told me she's not big on her phone and that she's bad at texting. An example was that I replied back Thursday morning but didn't hear anything back until Friday 11pm where she said she'll see me tomorrow, etc.

Anyway we had our date, broke the ice playing mini golf, had a drink at the bar and then went to this nice restaurant.

She was so talkative it was hard to get a word in edgeways, but she kept asking me lots of questions and seemed very interested in me. We spoke about careers, funny past dates, our family, etc. She laughed and smiled a lot.

As we were walking, she asked me if I wanted a lift home in her car, so we walked and talked. 2-3 times during the walk she whacked my arm to get my attention about some places we were passing.

In the car, the joking and talking continued. No awkward silences at all and we pulled up where I lived. At the end I went for the kiss and put my hand on the side of her face, but she turned and gave me her cheek. I still went for her lips but she gave me a peck and pulled away. Anyway I left her car and said I hope she gets home safe.

Half an hour later, I texted her that I had a great night and hope she got home safe and replied saying "Thanks for wondering if I got home safe :) Yeah I enjoyed it, thanks for planning it! :) xx".

So I said I was going to sleep and made a joke about dreaming of her beating my ass at mini-golf again and she replied within 5 minutes. Her response time was much improved compared to before the date.

I plan to ask her out later the next day to see when she is free, I'll get my answer then.. But what do you think?
1
2