Guys if a good female friend starts dating someone and you are single would you be jealous?

Anonymous
i have two good male friends and they know the guys and i think they are okay with him like there is no disliking but since they are different they are also not friends. once they were on a party and one of them was like "oh i think i saw the guy making out with someone else, not sure because i was drunk af though" and the other one was like "oh i am sure he did"
i think one of them liked my 1.5 years ago but it faded i guess since he now isn't that attentive towards me anymore, no superlong eye starring etc.
so are they just jealous because i am dating and they are not in this situation? shouldn't they be happy for me?
16
0