Is it racist and wrong of me to think this way when it comes to dating interracially?

I'm a Mestizo Latino (Mexican-American) who fell in love with a pure White Spaniard girl from Spain in a University course (she's an exchange student) and am now currently in a relationship. I love her and everything but I worry too much about diluting or killing my indigenous (Yaqui tribe) bloodline for my future children and grandchildren, especially due to the history of many Latin American countries having a long declining indigenous population and even Mestizo populations. I have nothing against pure white people or Europeans or anything since I'm Mestizo myself (meaning that I have a very significant amount of white Spaniard blood myself) and I love my pure white Spaniard girlfriend, I just want the indigenous part of my Mexican-American culture to still remain alive along with the indigenous ancestry and indigenous people in the future.
Yes
No
Others
Vote C
GirlGuy
4
6