He cheated on his girlfriend with me, now broke up with her. should I insist on trying something with him?

Skyseed
I've been crushing this guy since January, he was in a one year long relationship, but we still flirted quite frequently and chatted sporadically. Last month I met him at night in college and he proposed me to have a three way with him and his girlfriend. I didn't agree on it, cause I knew it would end up badly for all parts, but in that day we just couldn't resist and made out in his car. A few weeks passed and he came to me saying that tried the threesomeone and that I was right it would end up badly: he broke up with his girlfriend. He also said he thought a lot about me and wanted to see me more. We ended up the next day hooking up in his car again, and this time, unfortunately I think I fell for him. I think about him a lot, and I think this little crush evolved to passion, but I'm totally not sure about his feelings and intentions with me. Being a very attractive red haired girl with a curvy body, I'm used to guys only seeing me a object, and I'm afraid this might be the case once again since he haven't asked me yet to go in a actual date in public. Should I insist in going out with him or just let go to avoid being hurt again? I'm afraid this will be just another disappointment to my long list
He cheated on his girlfriend with me, now broke up with her. should I insist on trying something with him?
Add Opinion