He cheated on his girlfriend with me, now broke up with her. should I insist on trying something with him?

Skyseed
I've been crushing this guy since January, he was in a one year long relationship, but we still flirted quite frequently and chatted sporadically. Last month I met him at night in college and he proposed me to have a three way with him and his girlfriend. I didn't agree on it, cause I knew it would end up badly for all parts, but in that day we just couldn't resist and made out in his car. A few weeks passed and he came to me saying that tried the threesomeone and that I was right it would end up badly: he broke up with his girlfriend. He also said he thought a lot about me and wanted to see me more. We ended up the next day hooking up in his car again, and this time, unfortunately I think I fell for him. I think about him a lot, and I think this little crush evolved to passion, but I'm totally not sure about his feelings and intentions with me. Being a very attractive red haired girl with a curvy body, I'm used to guys only seeing me a object, and I'm afraid this might be the case once again since he haven't asked me yet to go in a actual date in public. Should I insist in going out with him or just let go to avoid being hurt again? I'm afraid this will be just another disappointment to my long list
6
2