People say I'm really attractive, hot and nice, but I still can't ever get a boyfriend [18yo female]?

Anonymous
some say I'm intimidating to the opposite sex, others that I'm way too pretty and that's why guys wouldn't want to date me: because others would still want me and that is competition for insecure guys. The fact I can't ever get someone to assume me as their girlfriend and have a committed relationship with me affects my self esteem really hard, like I'll never be good enough for someone. This happened so much that now I feel like I'm accepting literally anything just to feel a little taste of what a romantic relationship would be like, and this is very damaging. what are your opinions on this?
23
4