Since I am a black guy, am I not allowed to date outside my race?

Anonymous
I'm a black guy. I have a quarter caucasian in me, making me light skin, but still I am a black guy. Personally, i am not attracted to other black girls. It's not that I hate them or anything, I'm just simply not attracted to them and I wish to date outside my race. However, the problem is that any girl I will date that is outside me race will be disowned because I'm a black guy. It's not just white girls that will get disowned either. Any other race of girl will get disowned if their parents found out I was dating them. Their parents automatically assume I'm a thug, even though I'm going to be attending Michigan State University next year with a major in finance with a double minor in Music and Spanish and I've never drank or smoked in my life. Am I seriously not allowed to date outside my race?
14
8