What are some reasons YOU think dating isn't going as you would like and how do you think you can "fix" them?

Belliebella
I belive the biggest issues for me when it comes to dating is:

1. I dont meet enough people to being with
I go on dates with maybe 2 different guys a year. Dating is a numbers game so i need to meet more to basically to get more dates. I know I probably should approach more people and be more open, not necessarly asking them out, but intitiate things more.

2. Im to insecure
My insecurty makes me not approach the guys i actually want. I have issues expressing any interest, anything little as eyecontact. If someone is attractive enough to me I can almost end up ignoring them because i feel like they won't like me anyways, so whats the point. I belive that if i had the guts to show some sort of actual interest in guys i actually want, i would probably date more
14
8