Why am I having the worst luck with dating?

thatonegirlrachel
I've been single for a little over two years now and I am feeling so hopeless when it comes to love.

I was so fed up with everything - missing my ex, meeting lots of shitty guys, being stuck in my home town - so I left and traveled Europe for a little over 6 months. I've been home now for about 6 months, and while this past year and a half has been so much fun and I've grown a lot, I am miserable when it comes to dating.

I have really been trying to work on myself, to accomplish all my goals and make myself the best version I can possibly be - but no guys seem to appreciate any of me :(

I have no problems getting dates, but it seems like all these guys are really into me at first, but then they fade away or ghost me… or they just want to keep having sex with me at their convenience. I have tried being more assertive, or "playing it cool" - but it doesn't seem to turn into anything meaningful.

Why is it so hard to find love?
6
1