What does he want?

Anonymous
Okay so there's this guy i like, and i told him i liked him. He said he wasn't ready for a relationship (just got outta one) and that he didn't wanna hurt me. We still talk everyday as friends and sometimes flirting. He told me he was always curious about my body. No no I didn't give in i told him no to nudes or such. He said okay and sorry for asking we continued talking anytime i brought up people who were close to me and i lived he'd say what about me. Then he told me that he wanted to kiss me. Well i guess im just wanting to know what he wants because he said he's doesn't wanna date but he gets jealous if i even bring up another guy but he also asks me if i think girls are pretty so I answer as a friend even tho it hurts. But like today me and my friends were joking in group chat anf we were talking about a triple date my 2 friend couples and then just me and this guy who they want me to date I posted it on my story cause I found it funny and then boom right afer he saw he went into a bad mood and told me goodnight. I dont understand.
What does he want?
Add Opinion