Is it wrong of me if I would never date a girl who ever did casual sexual activities?

I have my own sexual values and would never kiss or touch another human sexually without being in a commited relationship with them.

Is it wrong if i would never give a women any chance if she ever did any kind of casual sexual act (making out, kissing, sex, oral...) .

No matter if it was in the past years ago or last week, we would have different sexuall values and therefore uncompitable because she could never consider this human connection as special between us as i see it.

I usually want to ask the other person how they think about this casual stuff when we met (1/2 dates)
I dont ask about their sexuall number, i couldnt care less if she had sex with 100 guys aslong she was in a commited relationship with each of them.

I just find any kind of casual sexual contact DISGUSTING.
Yes, its wrong
No, its not wrong
GirlGuy
+1 y
Well already 50% of women consider it wrong, how nice. Its just like where i came from, everytime i say i wouldn't never date a girl who did such always critize me for it. Must be because they wouldn't be relationship material for guys like me and therefore dont like my views.
2
6