+1 y

Why does "fat acceptance" only apply to women?

Why do fat women want men to accept them and to date them by force but they don't want to date fat men?

Why do we only see SJW's and feminists advocating for fat women saying that "fat is beautiful" but they don't say that in regards to fat men.

And the irony is women like to proclaim "it's my body, my choice, I have the right to choose who I find attractive" whilst at the same time calling men "sexist" for not finding them attractive or for not dating them but you never see men crying "sexism" because he got rejected or women won't date him.

As a matter of fact men are expected to have six pack abs and be 6ft otherwise no woman will date you let alone look at you meanwhile women cry about "fat acceptance" and crying about the "unrealistic standards" men place on women.

You can't have your cake and eat it. You can't blame others because no one wants to date you. You have to look in the mirror and fix yourself and
3
3