+1 y

Is she into me or playing games?

Used to hookup with this girl, she went a little cold and I cut contact. Fast forward 3 months and she invited me to a bar (drunk) for her birthday (birthday isn't until 5 days later) and we end up making out a lot.. she was all over me. The whole night. Laughed at everything. Alll over me. She kept bringing up our past but then going quiet like she was holding something back. She is insecure and says things like "I don't know why guys like me" she said "I'm the type that belongs in a long relationship" and other things. The night lasted 3-4 hours. Before leaving we are making out passionately in my car and I pull away and say "let's hangout sometime ;) ) and she says "how about Monday" I agree and we make plans for 7pm. That date is tomorrow but when we talked the day after she responded right away but turned down my lunch invite to meet me at a place I was already going. When I said no worries I'll see you Monday she never replied. Was she just drunk or does she legit have feelings? I told her I was not interested in being friends before I walked away 3 months ago.
Is she into me or playing games?
Add Opinion