+1 y

I'm 18 and I still haven't had a boyfriend, the only time I had something similar to this, the guy told me he didn't love me?

I don't know what to do anymore. I see couples everywhere, I'm lonely af and I'm just asking myself what's wrong with me that the only guy I had something with told me straight up to my face he didn't love me, I was a great person and that it's his blame we couldn't get in a relationship because he's not able to love someone but 2 months later he got himself a girlfriend. It's one year ago now but it still hurts as if it happened yesterday. It just ruined me and my life completely, the only thing working is my career because I have nothing else left. Every guy I meet is only interested in me in a sexual way, even though I only had sex 3 times in my whole life and it's been 2 1/2 years ago since the last time. The only thing I want and really need is a person to love me. I absolutely don't ask for more, I would be ready to give everything I have for the person who would love me. I don't want to be lonely, I can't deal/live with it anymore, it's just destroying me. Perhaps guys fear me, because I'm highly intelligent, 1.82m tall or I don't know. I really don't know what to do anymore, maybe you guys know what's the issue and probably have an answer...
18
2