Is it weird that my ideal type is the villain type?

Anonymous

Alrighty, so the kind of guy I day dream about is clever, devious, has a good sense of humor, mischievous, dark, sadistic, selfish, power craving and ingenious. Obviously this is a very rare type, and most are rich so they wouldn't go for somebody like me. And that's actually good because I know that'd be a horribly abusive relationship lol. But I always find this guy as the villain in movies and novels. Probably like this type more because I crave power also though, and I admire a man willing to do anything to establish it. I always find myself rooting for the villains win too, regardless of gender. Mostly because I think good and evil is too subjective, anyone can be considered cruel from the correct point of view, and villains hardly ever have anybody truly on their side that isn't motivated by fear or greed. And I'm not really attracted to looks or age, lol my brother jokes that I always find the oldest dude in the film's, and sometimes the youngest.
Examples: Loki from avengers, David from alien convenient, Merlyn from Green Arrow
The poll is asking if you also like this type
Yeah, I love the villians
Only if they're hot
Sometimes
Vote C
No, never you're weird
Vote D
I don't know idc
Vote E
Other
Vote F
Gimme some results
Vote G
GirlGuy
3
2