Why do men who are still legally married date other women?

Latayshia
I know that the older someone gets the more likely they are to date a divorced man or woman which is normal. But lately I've been noticing that I keep coming across men who want to date me but are still legally married and haven't filed for divorce whatsover and then there's other men who I've come across who want to date me but aren't officially divorced and are still going through a separation period with their wives and try to bring me into their drama. When a guy tells me has not filed for divorce from his wife yet or that he's been separated for years. I always ask them, "Why should I date a man who's still legally married?" "How would that benefit me in the long run?"Alot of them get upset when I ask that question to them. Like what are they waiting for? I met a guy recently and I like him a lot and he said he wants to date but he told me he is still legally married and neither him or his wife have filed for divorce yet. He told me she left and abandoned him and they haven't seen or talked to each other in almost four years and said he was going to file for divorce this Monday because he wants to marry me soon in the future. Can I be live him I don't know. But he did say he was going to file for divorce it might be a good sign?
Why do men who are still legally married date other women?
Add Opinion