Ladies, would you date a feminine guy? Guys, would you date a masculine girl?

Number one: A man who likes to wear women's clothes and makeup...

Number two: A girl who likes to wear guy clothes and other male accessories?

• No
    Vote A
  • Yes
    Vote B
  • Maybe
    Vote C
  • It depends
    Vote D
  • I don't really care! I'll date whoever!!! I'm open to anything...
    Vote E
  • Unsure
    Vote F
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean, as long as she still physically looks like a girl, I could care less. It isn't her clothing that's making me attracted to her--it's biology. Most of the time "guy clothes" are just normal wear that's perfectly suitable for both genders anyway.

Some people are a bit insecure about their masculinity to such a degree that they would steer clear of girls like that, evidently. *cough*

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Make up is fine, my boyfriend wears foundation to cover up acne scaring, but women's clothes would be too much of a factor for me.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• My friend in highschool would wear make up. He was pretty cool. He got girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I really like my women to be very feminine, so I wouldn't be attracted to a masculine men

0|0
    0|1
  • If I wanted to date a masculine person, I would be dating guys.

1|0
    1|1
  • My girlfriend is a tomboy. I do not date feminine girly girls

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't

A woman has to be feminine and a man has to be masculine.

1|0
    1|1
  • I'd date any woman who is of legal age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who the f**k answered yes?

0|0
    1|1
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Half of the Women has voted for yes, maybe or depends, but at the same time most of the Women who gave their Voice openly are saying No. That shows that many Girls are attracted to "feminine Guys" but most of them don't want to admit it.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's true! Some people don't want to admit certian things because they are worried what others might think or maybe they just wanna measure up to what society considers as normal...

• I have no interest in a woman who tries to be like a man. Why would she do it? Is she not happy being a woman? Is she not proud of her femininity? No thanks.

0|0
    0|1
  • If by "masculine girls" you mean tomboyish girls - Yes I would.
    If you mean butchy or androgynous girls - No way.

2|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 21

• I'm not really into cross-dressers.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would no problem.

1|1
    0|0
  • I try to find the pros and cons to everything. I wouldn't normally like a feminine man because I want someone manly and rough, just my personal preference. But I wouldn't mind it seeing how he'd be more sensative to my needs and understand me more. I would feel like I'm dating one of my gfs but if I really care about him id try. Luckily my boyfriend is like 80% manly and 20% sensative so it works out lol

1|1
    0|0
  • :V I'm pansexual I give no fuck about gender or gender roles. I love people for who they are not the type of genitals they have between their legs

1|0
    0|1
    • I was waiting for somebody to post a comment like yours! Thank you for saying what you said. I am not pansexual but I am very open minded and I love to experiment with all types of individuals... I definitely agree with you!!!

• Feminine doesn't mean crossdresser. Be more informed on your next question.

0|0
    1|1
    • Don't fucking tell me how to be! I can be whatever the hell I want... You do not own me!!! You bastard

• I wouldn't want to spent my life with another girl like me lol

0|1
    0|1
  • LOL. I think your description goes a bit further than simply describing a feminine guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would

1|0
    0|0
  • Does he have long gorgeous hair like an androgynous model because then I'm in seriously!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, thats just gonna make me think he's gay..

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather date a masculine man.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never.

0|0
    0|0
  • clothing does not create a personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I like my man to be masculine.

0|1
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is super feminine!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd only date a feminine girl.

0|0
    0|1
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • No that's weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I like feminine guys, they are submissive, I like that in a man.

1|2
    0|0
  • Define women's clothes. I know plenty of guys who wear women's jeans. Tshirts and things like that are also fine. Because they might just like the way they look. But if they are doing it for the purpose of looking female, not just because they like the clothes, then I wouldn't. And makeup isn't inherently female.

1|0
    0|0
  • no not my type

0|1
    0|0