How do you feel about age differences?

girls, what if a guy you like is younger than you... maybe like one year or two years younger... is it a problem?
guys what if the girl you like is older than you by a couple of years is it a problem

1237

Most Helpful Guy

• That wouldn't be a problem for me at all. Besides I've always pictured myself being with a hot older woman.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have zero issue with that

What Guys Said 36

• I've dated up to 10 years older. I feel a bit more insecure with older girls just cuz I feel I have to act a bit more mature, but in overall it's no problem.

• If I'm not aware at first that she's a bit older, it's fine but if she's obviously older, I have some issue with it. If that makes sense.

• If she is 1-2 years older, I wouldn't care. Anything over that, I'm not interested.

• I'm probably too old to answer this because you're only talking about one or two years. One to two years should not be a problem at all at any age. It's almost no age difference at all.

• actually I don't mind your opinion. you're older than I am so your opinion will be useful😊

• Oh sorry. I've been on this site a lot lately, and I think I remember some of your posts and comments.

• oh. well yeah I do like older men. not because of maturity level or all that but it's just my preference

• Yes it's a problem. I won't do it.

• It doesn't really matter to me. It's not something I think about a lot. I think most of the girls I've ever really liked happened to be younger and the farthest the gap's been was like 5 years.

• i care about who she is as a person, not what the calander says (within limits ofcourse but than we usually dont match anyway). have dated 6.5 years younger and 5.5 years older

• older girls r probably much more brainy than the younger ones.. i dnt knw.. matured n wise makes her the best πŸ˜‰

• As long as she's hot I don't care if she's 14 or 140. It's' all about how old she looks, not what her actual age is. If she has wrinkles forget it.

• One or two years is fine at my age. It's more about maturity.

• Age shouldn't matter. I'd say a few years younger girlfriend is ideal. But not strictly.

• A girl One year younger is no problem to me tbh

• i went as far as 7 years of difference (she was younger) so no it doesn't bother me

• So you where with a 16 year old?

• @JayRlm the age of consent is 15 in france and i didn't just have sex, we dated for 6 months. I didn't choose to fall in love, it literaly just happened : hence the term FALLING in love because you don't control shit in these situations

• The age of consent here is 14 but Im not gonna date a woman 7 years older then me, she was a child. Thats weird.

• If there is an understanding... No problem at all... Suppose i am 23 and met a 40... Life expectancy gives me an other chance..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Lmfao I feel ya. But like for me it's awkward to be with someone younger. Even if they're younger by a year. I always been with older guys

• Its good for guys to b with older ones...

• what if he is even older than that is that a problem

• anymore then 4 is just kinda weird

• No.. Love doesn't depend upon age, time , height, size.. Etc these are just numbers in love they don't really matter.

• Have dated a 19 year old at 31 and a 38 year old when I was 25. Nothing wrong with either.

• A couple of years? Anything 1-4 years shouldn't even be looked at weirdly better yet questioned about as long as both of the people are of the age of consent.

• Not a problem.

• Not a problem

• well its ok to have a difference of +5 or -5 or in between it

• no problem
    as long as she is comfortable 😜😍

• I don't have a problem with either end of the age gap

• no matter... message me

• Age is not a matter to me

• I would date an older girl, maybe if she was only 2-3 years older.

• Well if it's legal and maturity is around the same and you get on together I dont see a problem

• I'm 8 years older then my girl. And I feel like she likes it.

• I like it

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 11

• Some people say
    " age is just a number" , but I disagree. People's personal growth develops over time, as they age. They can change so much from one year to the next when they are in their teens to mid-twenties.

A guys age is a factor I take into consideration when determining if he is right for me or not.

I prefer older guys , because younger guys would be at a different stage in his life than what I am. So eventually we'd just grow apart.

Also, I prefer the mental and emotional maturity of older guys. As well as their wisdom

• I think its fine depending on how old they are. Probably now being 17 I wouldn't date a 15 year old because of different stages of life. Im going to college soon and he is still starting high school. But if we are both in our twenties or older I think its fine. Like being 25 and 27

• im 22yo...

guys younger than me are too immature and self focused to do anything for me... even sex gets boring with them... it is all about them, their pleasure, the Xbox rules them, sports, cars, fast food, watching other girls walk by so they can comment on their tight asses, big tits, and cameltoed pussies... and how dint I wish i looked like that girl?

• Didn't you once say the only younger guy you were with was 13 when you were 19? Of course sex won't be good with a 13 year old.

• You are young,. I've never found anyone remotly close to mybage attractive, always gone much older. I gave a chance to s guy same age one time, and it was weird. They seemed so much less mature. Something you will learn is women are mentally ten years older than a man. So if your 19 he's like 9... lol

• I think that theorically it doesn't matter. I Have been attracted to 40 year olds when i was 13 lol but in practise I personnaly wouldn't go more than 12 years older and ideally not more than 5 years older.

• Age doesn't really matter. Maturity and connections are what needs to line up.

• Whatever makes them happy

• Considering my age, a dude younger than me would probably be immature and not looking for the same thing I'm looking for such as marriage. I prefer my men a little older than I.

• i don't think it's a problem if you are interested in someone who cares if they aren't underage and it's not some huge age gap that makes it creepy like 70 with a 18 yr old ( no offense if anyone's into that ) i just think that's bit much. in the case of a few years younger though no that shouldn't be a promise

• It's okay if there's a slight age gap.. not big though.

• Age should only matter when it's comes to it being legal. For example if one person was 15 and the other is 18. But other than that I see no issue at all :) My partner and I have a 4 year age gap and it's never bothered us