+1 y

Have you ever been cheated on?

I was cheated on and lied to about it until I showed her the text on her phone that said "hey babe" this was the second time I'd seen this person on her phone and whenever I asked about him I got a different answer, I told her to show me her texts from him after a few minutes of us crying and it was almost completely sexual, I gave her a second chance but if it ever happens again I'm done, I believe cheating is one of thr the worst thing you can do (other than murder and rape) in a relationship, she and I have been together for 8 months and this happened in our 2nd month of dating, although she could have been with him since she and I met and just not said anything.
anyways if you guys have ever been cheated on let me know and tell me the story if its not too personal
and if you have any opinions about my story please give me your 2 cents I'd really appreciate it
yes: male
no: male
yes: female
Vote C
no: female
Vote D
GirlGuy
Have you ever been cheated on?
4
2