Girls would you dump a guy if you found out he was Catholic?

Girls, if you found out from social media that a guy was a traditionalist Catholic would you dump him? Even if he is not insane and doesn't think all women are whores or that same sex attracted people should be shot (not that any traditional Catholics believe that but I fear that may be a stereotype among people ignorant of the faith)? Even if, while he stands firm and true on principle, he acts with love in his life (prescribes violence only when absolutely necessary, is forgiving, etc.)

• Yes (please elaborate)
  • No (please elaborate)

30

What Girls Said 3

• Actually yes, I would. I couldn't handle being with someone who is religious. I lack the patience and the tolerance to do that.

• umm i am muslim so even i date with him i can't marry a non muslim

• My boyfriend is Catholic and I'm Muslim. We been together for two years. There's no issue about religion

• Thank you for your reply, I know I would never be immediately against someone else because they were of another religion (except a Satanist) unless they proved they were full of hatred. I just worry because these days it seems like there is a lot of bias against religious folk of all creeds.

• Yea I agree with you on that. They think it's the worst thing in the world. But I think if the significant other respects ur religion u should as much as they do you know what I mean

• yeah exactly, they don't have to agree with you but they need to respect you

What Guys Said 0