Girls would you be interested in a guy that doesn't drink, smoke, nor do recreational drugs?

Would you be more or less interested? Or do you not care either way? Would you find him to be boring?

• Yay
  • Nay
Select a gender to cast your vote:

113

Most Helpful Girl

• That's the best.

Most Helpful Guy

• So many liars in the comments. You seriously expect GIRLS to have any honesty when it comes to this issue, to tell you anything the truth about what they actually feel and how they actually act when it comes to substance abusers and teetotallers? All of these things are universal turn-ons for practically all girls. And if it's instantly apparent that ou don't do any of these things, then no girls will ever be interested- refusing to take any of these things in a social setting when you're offered them will ensure that you'll instantly be labelled as a wuss, a wimp, a coward, a pussy and a loser by any girls in the vicinity, and by any girls who they spread the news to, regardless of the manner in which you turn the offer down or the reasons why you refuse to take them. That's the way girls are.

What Girls Said 10

• I drink maybe 3 times a year. I don't smoke. I don't do drugs. It would be VERY easy for me not to drink at all. So...(If I were single)... come at me, bro.

• I have some friends that don't do any of those and still know how to have fun so yeah I can date someone like that.

• those things go are HUGE turn offs for me so I'd be thrilled!

• How about eating healthy, exercising, and reading?

• Definitely. it's hard to find a good workout buddy. Also getting in tune with nature is fun. It isn't hard to eat healthy. Try to portion your meals and include more flora and less fauna or animal products. I'm no vegan, but it makes a difference eating healthier

• thanks 😉 It's definitely hard to find someone with similar passions as yourself and with the same standards but they are out there for sure! Patience is something I've had to learn.

• As long as he has no issue with me drinking every now and then, it doesn't matter to me.

• How much drinking are you talking about?

• Generally, when we go out anywhere, I'll have two Smirnoff Ice's - not enough to get tipsy off of at all. The other day was the most I've drunk for the past few months because we had a bonfire and a little party and that was about a double of vodka mixed with juice and about five shots of Sourz. Tipsy and giggly and in control of my faculties but not drunk yet.

• I don't think it would be a problem for me, but I'm not going to be encouraging it either

• guys who don't do all that stuff are way more attractive

• I don't do those things so we would get along great

• Yes.

• I'm turned off by a guy that does any of that

• drinking is okay :p
    i mean getting drunk occasionally? ok fine.
    having a beer everynow and then , fine 'v'

• Smoking is a turn off for me

What Guys Said 2

• I do none of those except drink from time to time. Could easily quit though

• i want you