Would you date a person with low self esteem or one with a high self esteem?

• low
  • high
  • moderate
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1319

What Girls Said 13

• High - my man is confident and sometimes a bit cocky, it's a real turn on. Mind you he's still humble enough not to be an ass.

• A guy who has self-esteem , but who is also humble. A guy who knows his own worth, but isn't arrogant or above himself

If it's too high , he'll be egotistical , and probably bordering on a personality disorder.

If it's too low he'll have unresolved deep- rooted issues which would need to be addressed before entering into a relationship

• I agree with you. I think I'm currently dating a guy who's self esteem is too high... He might have a personality disorder, but on the other hand he is a lot of fun.

• @mpwilke

Lol enjoy your fun 😜

• I like it when they are confident in themselves but there is a fine line between loving yourself and being confident and being narcissistic and egotistical. Once it becomes narcissistic then I'm out.

• Constantly rejecting a person with low self esteem is not gonna make him feel better, and I would personaly prefer someone insecure over a guy who is overconfident.

• I find confidence to be attractive but many people seem rather egotistical than confident. It's sometimes to hard to say.

But I wouldn't mind being with someone who has low esteem. I'd help them to built it. Moderate seems as the best choice.

• High yes low no

• Moderate or same level as me.

• A moderate self esteem

• Moderate or high self esteem. I can't stand men with low self esteem. They're very fickle and can take issue with you being successful.

• Definitely high! Confidence is so sexy. He doesn't have to be hot

• A person with a realistic sense of self. I don't want someone who believes everything they touch turns to shit. And I don't want someone who thinks they're the super hero the world doesn't need.

• Oh please, none of them.

• Moderate to high

I imagine someone with low would be a little needy

What Guys Said 19

• low or moderate
    because if the girl is someone with low self esteem I'm sure that she will be putting real efforts, as much as I am or probably more into the relationship
    with moderate it going to be equal or less

with a high self esteem individual its just equivalent to hacking at your own self esteem because I'd be never good enough for them and I dont think anyone likes that feeling

• Low or high. Doesn't matter to me. I feel like if it was high I'd still be able to keep up and if it was really low I'd like to think I could help her build it up, at least to an extent.

• A bit higher than moderate because it's what's needed to survive in this world which have a bit high amount of person who low the self esteem of the others.

• I like a person who is just confident in herself so yeah.

• nobody maintains one level of self esteem. the high esteem H. S. kid isn't the same in college,
    or life, .. the low esteemed may be a Mental Health issue, .. life seems to take unusual acceptance here and upsets everyones apple cart at some point, so bouncing back is the mark of experience in these matters.

• Moderate or above.

• high self esteem but down to earth.

• does not matter for me but if she has a low self esteem i will help her to increase it

• each of us as a partner could help each other if one has a low self-esteem the other is there to pick him up when it has high self-esteem is there to guide each other but I would date both

• Preferably yeah I’d want someone with a good self esteem

• High or moderate is my preference

• both

• moderate

• High

• Always high

• Moderate, on the lower end. Like me.

• Stats show that a lot of women find narcissistic men more attractive...

• I like low self esteem damsels who are all stressed out.

• I dont date so it doesn't matter to me, as long as she's got a fat ass.