What are your requirements before dating someone?

What sort of traits or physical assets should a man/woman have before you'd agree to date them?

Mine would be: Have to like animals, have to be taller than me, preferably older than me, have to have a job or in education with plans to get a job afterwards and have to be active (not lazy).

1534

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer a woman that likes animals, I have a cat, been my best friend for 8 years, she would need to be kind, intelligent, honest, funny, compassionate, and someone i feel is worth my respect. Meaning not someone that sleeps with anyone that walks

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm kind of hard to know off hand.. but aslong as the guy is attractive.. easy going... not too opinionated and has a muscular body im pretty good lol.. rather he has some form of degree also 🤗

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm curious; why the degree?

• @cavmanier again nit about money but about constant advancemen if you get me.. like managing owning and leading rather than just labouring.. nothing wrong with it esp if they have a trade but i wouldn't like the thought of the guy doing a job 10+ years that some random guy could learn to do in a week you gey me?

• I understand. People that manage and lead often do the same work and use the same skills for years as well though. That doesn't mean they are advancing or growing. I'm pretty in touch with parts of the entrepreneur community. What I've mostly seen is ambitious people are motivated by what money can do for them initially. Then what happens for many of them (once they don't need money) is I think they feel excited by making more because of course they can then have a more grandiose life and provide generational wealth to their family and causes they support. They wouldn't have made the money by being lazy and they don't want to sit on a beach all day once rich.

I understand that a person with lots of interests and a desire to learn can be attractive though.