What are your requirements before dating someone?

What sort of traits or physical assets should a man/woman have before you'd agree to date them?

Mine would be: Have to like animals, have to be taller than me, preferably older than me, have to have a job or in education with plans to get a job afterwards and have to be active (not lazy).

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer a woman that likes animals, I have a cat, been my best friend for 8 years, she would need to be kind, intelligent, honest, funny, compassionate, and someone i feel is worth my respect. Meaning not someone that sleeps with anyone that walks

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm kind of hard to know off hand.. but aslong as the guy is attractive.. easy going... not too opinionated and has a muscular body im pretty good lol.. rather he has some form of degree also 🤗

• I'm curious; why the degree?

• @cavmanier again nit about money but about constant advancemen if you get me.. like managing owning and leading rather than just labouring.. nothing wrong with it esp if they have a trade but i wouldn't like the thought of the guy doing a job 10+ years that some random guy could learn to do in a week you gey me?

• I understand. People that manage and lead often do the same work and use the same skills for years as well though. That doesn't mean they are advancing or growing. I'm pretty in touch with parts of the entrepreneur community. What I've mostly seen is ambitious people are motivated by what money can do for them initially. Then what happens for many of them (once they don't need money) is I think they feel excited by making more because of course they can then have a more grandiose life and provide generational wealth to their family and causes they support. They wouldn't have made the money by being lazy and they don't want to sit on a beach all day once rich.

I understand that a person with lots of interests and a desire to learn can be attractive though.

What Guys Said 33

• Not a dick
    Not a dick
    Not a dick
    Doesn't sit back and wait for life to find them. I like proactive people.

• My Main ones are
    - Have to be intelligent/ hold a conversation about intellectual things
    - Have a good sense of humour or one very similar to mine
    - Easy going and not too high maintenance
    - High career aspirations
    - Caring and Loving
    - Highly sexual/ High sex drive/ not afraid to try things in the bedroom

• Minimum requirements? Not much taller, not fat, not 100% flat chested, not a prude, and not more than a year older.

• Ensure she is cute and (my preference is Asian)
    Ensure she has similar interests
    Ensure she is not a total Cunt
    about it

• Have to want children, not be atheist, have a good sense of humour, not be too politically correct, like the outdoors, and be decently intelligent.

• Interesting list you have 😏
    The same except change the height to preferably shorter and age to be younger or same age.

• Yes to date a woman
    1.) She got to have a great personality
    2.) She must lack sarcasm
    3.) She must love her self

• Cute, kind, smiles a lot, makes me feel happy and uhh, has to be at least a bit interested in games/anime; it's my job.

• I have many 😅

Respect, good person, kind, sweet, similarities and good differences.

Short, understanding, wouldn't want her to have tattoos all over her body, a small one is okay and good, and a non smoker.

• Sexual attraction has to be mutual, has to be at least a few inches shorter than me, has to give me a lot of sex, can't have a salary below 30000, not bald, not obese, around my age, preferably allow me to have sex with others too, has to want kids, can't be a smoker, can't be stupid.

• She has to approach me and ask me for a date by which i'll ask her to come out with me.
    Before that though physical traits I mean she should have a nice body relatively as I have the same in return but it's more about the health implications then the body especially since obesity can be genetic.
    Traits would be kind, motherly like, nurse like, basically your stereotypical sweet heart girl who respects me and obeys almost everything I ask. Main reason for this is I feel men have done a lot for women we protected them from dinosaurs protected them from war nazis etc. And if you look at how other species treat women them our girl get treated like queens in comparison we even give them food before we get to sex "crazy right" ?

• they've to be attractive physically and have a good luck enough that's all it take :d

• Hands and feet... if they're not nice forget it lol

• she should be a girl😂😂

• honest, pretty, good height as I am heighted too, frank enough, more of night lover, lazy is ok but must b crazy...

• if she is sweet not rude , done

• -Devoutly Catholic
    -Hot and into fitness
    -Sweet, nice, and wants to have lots of kids.

• God fearing Christian woman, virgin, sweet, honest, clean, open minded, wise, intelligent, loyal and affectionate, olive skin like Myself, medium boobs and a nice medium bubble butt.

• not rude. caring. understanding. not fat (fat being shaped like a watermellon. not a pear)

• Have to be woman.

• Preferably someone who has their s**t together both emotionally and physically.

• No drugs, smoking, common sense, somewhat attractive and above, but preferably a great personality that I would want to spend time around.

• Must have at least nearer to my height, equal height more preferable. Apart from that she must give value to someone's values. Last but most important heartful smile

• you have to be yourself and the person who you are going to date must also be themselves
    they should not pretend to be a person someone else just to into a relationship with you.

• Mine Were: Kind, Funny, Have a Job, and had to Like Tacos

• Open minded, outgoing, talktative

• have to have a house, T. V., fridge, Laptop :D lmao

• if she believed me

• kindhearted, objective, sense of humor... short & stout , preferably bottom heavy...

• Ensure she is not a man.
    Ensure she was never a man.
    Ensure she is attractive.
    Then never call her back.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 14

• must be sane, decent sense of humor, not clingy, must have some career goals that are not built on clouds, same religion.

• I had fine tuned them over time, so in the last half of my dating career it was what I refused rather than required. No kids, no violence, no drugs and alcoholism (or addictions in general), no mental issues, no money problems. Just about anything a guy had to offer I could live with if I found him interesting enough.

• I have to like their personality, they have to be nice, not be creepy, we have to be friends first, they have to have a face that looks decently pleasant to sit on and then of course have to be all about letting me sit on their face too. Real talk, I honestly expect to have sex on the first date, and that sex is for me to sit on their face and them eat me out and that's it. Lmao.

• Things I DO want: loyalty, honesty, good communicator, Sensitive but not too sensitive, jokes around with me, goofy dork smile, some chub, determined, good at video games, deep voice, Brown/Blonde hair, good listener, and is kinky and open to things like me
    Things I don't want: Smoking/any drug, has feelings for ex, plays with girls, super sensitive, does the batman thing, and only sees me for sex! not romance :(

• pretty eyes (mainly shape)
    prominent cheekbones
    full cheeks
    heart-shaped face
    pouty lips on small mouth
    defined jawline
    medium long, straight or wavy&touseled hair
    long neck
    broad shoulders and chest

cute
    sweet
    shy
    sensitive
    thoughtful
    affectionate
    loving

• 1. Must be smart
    2. Must be submissive
    3. Like animals
    4. Like the outdoors
    5. Not a prude
    6. Like tomboys
    7. Like sports

• Well physically they would have to be taller than me and nice smile

personality wise they would have to be kind, generous, smart (studied further than high school), ambitious, works at a job that they are passionate about, God fearing, must want marriage and kids and no one who's cheated before

• Doesn't do vape, drink, smoke pot, do drugs

• -good hygiene, compatible religious views, and artistic.
    - No smoking, drugs, or EXCESSIVE drinking.
    Preferably doesn't have ugly hair.

• They have to like me back LOl

• An awesome personality, attractive, taller than me, has a passion or talent

• To be and look clean and neat.

• someone who's taken me out before dating.
    having a date doesn't make you automatically dating it just means your going out for once.
    if it goes well and you like the guy then i'd date him sure :p
    i really don't care as long as i like him.

• but... you are only 13 ... you should worry more than that, like if he has any bad habits

• Respect and manners.