Is it weird for a 19 year old girl to not have had first kiss yet?

would you date a girl like this?

1024

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. It is not weird from my point of view. In fact you should be proud of that. It is big turn on for few guys that the girl had not kissed yet. The dating someone is based on various other factors. I think the person can not decide whether to date someone or not.

From other point of view the all time horny dudes date to every girl. ๐Ÿ™ƒ Just don't get disheartened. Be confident. Love yourself as you are rather than opinion of anyone else. You will definitely get a good guy.

All the best. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

• ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• I think you might have understood that you are not alone who had not kissed any guy from the opinion of other girls. Even such guys also exist.๐Ÿ˜Š The guy would definitely come to understand from your body language whether you tell him or not.

• Thanks for selecting my opinion as most helpful opinion. ๐Ÿ˜Š

What Guys Said 23

• Yes. I will date this type of girls.. Because they are more cute when they don't know how to kiss. Its their first kiss. It makes an huge turn on for a man to take in charge and teach her how to make out passionately โ™ฅ

• there is no time limit. no set rule and no rush. is it weird for a girl to be a single parent of 2 or more unwanted kids by 19? it will come, or it won't. only you can make that decision, but make it for the right reasons, it's not as if you are wearing a sign, even if you feel like you are.

• I know this isn't the exact answer you were looking for but try to stop caring what others think it's better that way.

• haha yeah trying to work on that

• Uncommon, but not weird. And it's irrelevant. If a guy isn't going to date you because of this (he doesn't need to know even for starters), you're better off without him anyway.

• it's fine

• No not werid and yes i would have. That girl is amazing

• Actually second thought i probably would have never tried to be with her. I would have considered her to good for me and probably want to help her not slip up with the wrong person.

• Not weird it's just OK. she will find someone soon.

• It is great.

• why do you think that?

• I think you never messed up with guys. That's good. Clever or childish girls are usually like that. Dating a "fresh" girl is better๐Ÿ˜.
      by the way I also haven't had first kiss yet.๐Ÿ˜€

• Yup it's not a pblm

• Nope... There are a lot of them. And yes, I would date one. It will be harder, but if i really like that girl this will not be a problem

• Yeah

• ? Whats the prob again?
    It okay woman.

• Personally its a good thing because it means your not a ho! You havnt been round the block! Id rather have some like you then somone who had lost count

• No, it's normal.

• Yeah for a girl

• Not weird. I actually feel like it could be veey very very very sexy when a gorl isn't expirienced. And about the dating, depends on the girl. doesn't have anything to do about the no kiss thingy.

• 25 years ago.. sure

• It depends

• Obviously... Not All Guys Go For The Girls Who Has Done Stuff... Not All Guys.

• Have you ever had a romantic connection with a guy before?

• A guy prefers an unriden gyal to a ridden one

• Yes. But it could be worse. Im a guy and I never had a kiss in my life. And I'm not picky, nor was I waiting for somebody 'special'. If any girl ever wanted to kiss me, she could have.

• Nah, it;s only weird if a guy is inexperienced.

What Girls Said 10

• I'll be 23 next month. Welcome to the club! :D

• good to know im not alone lol

• No It is not. I wouldn't date but my brother would haha

• It's normal

• If you stick around here a little more you'll see so many people asking if ti's normal in their late 20's or their 40's... so I think you're fine.

• No, didn't have mines until I was 17

• Not weird at all.

• You're finneeeee it's normal

• Society tells you it's weird but really there's nothing wrong with it. I got my first kiss when I was 18 and I thought I was the only one who hadn't been kissed at 18 yet but I have friends in their 20s who haven't been kissed. There's nothing wrong with waiting for someone special first

• You are not alone

• You are not alone girl i'm also 19 and never had my first kiss yet๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

• ๐Ÿ˜ Ugh, I feel kind of embarrased to tell a guy that. Do we have to tell them? haha

• I do too๐Ÿ˜‚ well i would not just say it straight away... but after you have known him for awhile then i would definitely tell the guy lol