Do you only kiss the forehead of a girl you really care about?

I am just curious if it means more than other kisses.

• Yes, it's more of an intimate/caring gesture.
  • No, it's just another kiss.
Select a gender to cast your vote:

319

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes absolutely. To me it's a really affectionate, romantic gesture to which I really put all my effort, from closing my eyes to caressing her hair gently with my hand during the kiss.

Most Helpful Girl

• A player will play the game, just saying. If girls think that automatically means "genuine affection" then they're easy prey...
    I think it's usually a good sign, but not always

What Guys Said 18

• C - none of the above. Depending on the situation, I either will or won't kiss her forehead. If she's just vented to me about a rough day or she's falling asleep, I'm not gonna go in for a full on make out session. In these situations, a kiss on the forehead would be more meaningful than other kisses. Now if there's some sexual tension between us and she's got that look in her eye, ain't no way I'm go kiss her forehead! 😂 In a situation like this, making out would be more meaningful than a kiss on the forehead. Both making out and a kiss on the forehead are meaningful kisses and express affection for someone. They only express a different kind of affection (that's why they're different kisses).

• I guess so I only kiss the foreheads of my wife and kids and nieces and nephews so sure.

• Yes, it's more of an intimate/caring gesture. A simple love kiss on
    your forehead could have lot meaning behind it that he is trying to
    break the ice but he wants to make sure things are for real.

www.wikihow.com/.../...omeone-You-Love-Step-15.jpg

• Yeah

• Absolutely!

• I've been seeing a guy for a couple months and he kissss my forehead. So do you think he really likes me then?

• Just saying. Lol

• I can do that to my closest friends which I do really care about. I live them but not in a romantic way :) I also doit to my girlfriend tho so for me it's a sign of deep affection but not necessarily love in the romantic sense :)

• pretty much, yeah

• if I only kiss her head it's because her mouth is already busy👅💦

• Yes.

• only The God Father kisses the foreheads everyone else kisses the ring.

• I see it as more of a family type gesture rather than one you might use with a stranger - so while I voted no - maybe a little yes

• If your looking to heat things up a bit, kiss her on either side of her next ever so lightly, then gently blow the little baby hairs on her neck. One of the sexiest most sensitive places on a woman's body is the back of her neck, kiss it, tickle it, enjoy it, she will.

• nah mostly her cheeks they are so cute

• if you care for her let her know how you feel and if she feels the same you 2 will work it out if she don't it's the head

• In general ANY kiss would be a very intimate move for a guy to do on both buys and girls.

• Kiss her everything.

• well, I kiss the forehead coz I wanna make the girl believe that I love her and care about her, even if I sometimes don't.

• This made me laugh

• Doesn't it depend on the girl 😐

• no, it all about psychology. if you're able to make them think the way you want them to, it becomes relatively easy to have sex with her.

• As someone said it's kinda family type of gesture.
    I do that with my girl cause I want a family with her.
    The most beautiful thing about it is when you're low or you're crying.
    if you boyfriend or wanna be hugs you takes your head in arms.
    and hides in his chest so you can cry and none will see her face.
    and kiss her on head. so she can put her face deep in our chest. hiding from people Nd feeling protective

What Girls Said 2

• Kisses on foreheads remind me of grandparents. And annoying relatives

• I guess so.