Have you ever stolen someone else's SO?

• Yes
  • No
  • I'm the one who got stolen
    Vote C

1819

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup married my sisters boyfriend.

• Did you really?

• Yes, she never really new about the overlap. We waited a few months before letting anyone know we were going out.

• Wow what a story.

Most Helpful Guy

• Happened a 2 years I did tried to warn my friend that your girlfriend is flirting with me and one time I was at the club and we were bothed fucked up on Molly and alcohol my friend's girlfriend started to get all sexual and he is watching but he didn't react and I slept with her and he never uttered a single word and we are still friends lol.

What Girls Said 17

• No. I've never pursued a taken person.

• Nope! Often times you can't always control who you end up getting the attention from when you're innocent. But when it comes down to the so-called person who got 'stolen', here is what I always end up saying. You can't steal anybody who didn't want to be taken in the first place. It was their decision at the end of the day.

• Eh, unless you count stealing someone's potential SO, then no.

• No, lol. But a girl who used to be friend always thought I'm trying to steal her boyfriend. Which was crazy, cause I thought of her boyfriend as my older brother lol. I've never stolen someone's SO, I would never do that to anyone. Because I believe in what goes around always comes back around 🙄

• "Because I believe in what goes around always comes back around"

Like if I steal someone else, someone would steal me?
      It's a win-win situation for me 😍

• Yikes! I'll never tell any girl that I'm taken ever again.

• ...🙄 ROFL 😂

• Nope.

• No but there was this girl who swears I stole her man when he was the one messaging me. she still hates my guts for no apparent reason!

• No i would never do that

• Nah. The way you get them is the way you lose them. I'm still laughing at that Brangelina mess.

• Never

• Nope. My girlfriend was single, and had never been in a relationship before we started going out.

• No, and I would never.

• I got stolen twice.

• Nope that's just wrong

• SO? No. Crush? Yes.

• Ahahah I have flirted with someone else's SO before...

• Was the one who got stolen, but I knew the relationship I had in the moment was inevitably going to fall apart. He thought everything I liked was stupid and a waste of time, while the new guy appreciated those things about me a lot. Ex: Astronomy, chess, video games. Okay I know I sound nerdy but I swear I'm not lol but it ended up not working with him, he was manipulative and wanted to get married after 5 weeks. Yup. Crazy. He's married to someone else now.

• I wouldn't say I stole them but I will say that I just borrowed them for a few minutes. hahaha

What Guys Said 18

• I could probably say that my girlfriend was stolen, but she really wasn't. The other guy wasn't wooing her or anything like that. She just liked him (they'd been best friends for years). I still love her, we're still friends. It's all good. xD (don't post anything about her being a jerk please! She's awesome).

• I did that once. I broke up with a girl, later she started dating my friend and some time after that we talked and realized that our break up wasn't the right thing to do.

I do have to say that even though that friend of mine seemed to not really care about her I felt really bad.

• I wouldn't say "stolen" because my girlfriend didn't belong to her ex but they were together when her and I started talking.

As we talked, she realized that there could actually be someone out there that would believe in her, have faith in her and love her for who she is without wanting to change her; her boyfriend did none of things, I helped her believe in herself and she dumped his ass.

• Nope. and I will not as I believe that there are single girls on this heavenly Earth with whom we can mingle.

No person has ability to steal me from my future partner whomsoever she might be.

• You can't steal an SO. Your SO has agency of their own - if they went with the new person, they themselves were the ones to make the choice.

• No, but a girl tried to have me as the guy she'd jump onto after dumping her boyfriend. I didn't entertain that so she stayed with the guy for like another 6 - 8 months, before she found another guy first. Kinda fucked up.

• All the time.. Naw, really I haven't.. Lol..

• No not that i'm aware of! :)

• I have broken people up, but not for personal gain. Some relationships just need to stop for the good of those in them.

• No lol.

• no... but i sure tried xD

• And actually dated her? Hell no and I wouldn't do it.

• I have a couple times but just for a one night stand.

• Yes but he got a refund.

• u forgot the option "im the son of the bitch who got cheated on"

• um yeah

• I've seen it happen. I tried to warn the guy but he didn't think the other guy was capable smh fool

• You could've just asked whether or not I am an asshole.

• I know I'm not? Did you want to tell us your life stories?

• Nope. Stealing someones SO makes someone an asshole in my opinion, thus, I answered no and made a joke about said opinion. If you take any of that personally, that's not really my problem, considering I never specifically referred to you as an asshole.

• That was pretty difficult to consider your original post in subjective nature considering the use of your words. But okay, it's fine. I don't care.