Who's more picky when choosing a partner?

• Woman
    Vote A
  • Man
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess biologically women, but in reality, men and women are BOTH picky. Just in different ways. Many guys will say women are pickier, but they themselves don't realize how picky they are until they're met with a person who doesn't hold values or attributes they find attractive. Both men and women are picky equally in real life.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely females.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• Hands down women are. By a far far far far far far far margin. The only positive thing is that women seem to be able to get around looks. But most women just have these standards that are very unrealistic.

1|2
    1|1
  • 2static.fjcdn.com/.../...+brown_9b9d53_5839488.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/2MstAzl.gif

qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-4984730bc0f796a1ca6d36845ab57490-c

robertlindsay.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/sign.jpg

I can't wait for these women to have sons. 80% of men are below average? Congratulations, that means 80% of your sons will be too!

0|0
    0|0
  • @danii363 is 😂
    Definitely think women win by a hair. Men seem to be more pickier about looks and women tend to be more picker about characterstics (?) Or like interests, hobbies, morals.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how desperate they are. Whomever cares least wields the most power over the relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • No doubt about that women. Look at how many women are still single because no one fits their standards. Men are picky when it comes to looks other than they just want a partner and start a family.

1|1
    0|0
  • Most guys would fuck anything that moves, while most women, even extremely hideous ones who have nothing to offer boys, will demand a prince charming.

0|1
    0|0
  • Generally woman, but men of value have plenty of options as well and tend to be very selective.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women, no question.

0|2
    1|0
  • Women 100%

0|0
    0|0
  • Women but I think it can be quite equal. Biologically speaking, men want to procreate as much as possible to ensure their genes prosper above all others, however, we have standards of our own and won't simply impregnated every woman we see.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are, in their own ways.

Men are picky when it comes to face, body and personality, while girls are concerned when it comes to job income, height and dick size.

0|0
    1|1
  • Woman

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm dating a left hand so I'm not that picky.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love how even the majority of women are saying it's women...

0|0
    0|0
  • 18-35 women. after 35, men

0|1
    0|0
  • Woman

0|0
    0|0
  • Women

0|1
    0|0
  • women duuuh... how many wome do u know that actively go after guys like we usually do... not many i'd guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Woman

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person not gender.

0|1
    0|0
  • my idea of how men act definitely paints this as women are more picky. but not all men and women, as always. stereotypes though paint me as a girl :) and I don't mind. I've considered myself genderfluid before. no biggie

0|0
    0|0
  • women and their high standards.

0|0
    0|0
  • girls must b picky...
    o dont think guys should b or they r picky

0|0
    0|0
  • women by far are way more picky

0|0
    0|0
  • Women, by far! I'm exceptionally rare in that I'm overly choosy, I know what I like

0|1
    0|0
  • I think you knew the answer to this poll before even posting it.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Equal.

0|1
    0|1
  • I am pretty picky, but I think my standards are pretty ok. I just wanted a guy around my age that had morals, who also was taller than me and not obese. SEE? NOT THAT picky... heheheh

0|0
    0|0
  • Women are slightly more picky due to biological reasons. But both genders can be picky about certain things. Many people are very picky when it comes to choosing a serious partner because you're choosing someone to stay committed to for a LONG time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously women

0|2
    0|0
  • Women

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll just answer with me. I'll always be more picky

1|0
    0|0
  • Men!!

1|1
    1|4
  • both i think.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say women.

0|0
    0|0
  • When it comes to hooking up, I agree with guys that girls are extremely picky, but as soon as you shift to relationships, just scroll down on men's standards on this site and you will shake your head by how picky they can be while I'm pretty sure they are average at best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men are more picky when choosing a life partner as opposed to a sexual partner

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like guys are less picky when looking to get laid, but super picky when actually dating. While girls are open for relationships, as long as the guy is somewhat attractive and treats her with respect and care. Sooo I would say girls are less picky and more desperate for a boyfriend, while guys will try to stay single for as long as possible, til they find a girls who's worth giving up his freedom for.

2|1
    0|0
Loading... ;