To men, what is "quality time?"?

I made a poll recently on "how do you win a man's heart?" And most men said Quality Time.
So what does quality time mean to you guys out there?

• Watching TV together
  • Outdoor activity/Exercise
  • Going out together-restaurants, movies, parties, etc
    Vote C
  • Cuddling & Talking
    Vote D

431

Most Helpful Guy

• Quality time basically means that we wanna spend time with you, regardless of what we're doing. Just one on one; no friends or family or coworkers. Just you & me spending time together. Could be just talking about anything or taking a mini road trip somewhere or hiking or dinner & a movie. Anything that allows us to focus on ourselves & make our connection stronger. That more than anything else is a way to our heart. We wanna have those deep conversations with you, build a stronger bond, make connection between us stronger & make trust between us grow better

Most Helpful Girl

• Simple things. Cuddling and talking/bonding is great.

What Guys Said 30

• Any of the above.

I think what's important is that a couple find the right balance since everyone is different. It's about balance of time together and time apart. It's an important compatibility issue and the two have to be on the same wavelength.

Obviously I want to do things I want to do. If we both like the same thing then we do it together. If we like something different, we do them apart. There just needs to be the right balance between the two.

• quality time is the time you spend with each other that makes you happiest. it's that time where you share, talk, laugh, play, and all the other things that make you enjoy each other's company and usually there never seems to be enough time. for me is when a girl thinking of me and only me while we're together. no distractions

• depends entirely on the guy. for me it could be any of the above. basically any one on one time could be quality time

• If people spend quality time together, they spend a period of time relaxing or doing things that they both enjoy, and not worrying about work or other responsibilities.

• For me it's socializing with each other in some way so all of your options except tv, unless the tv watching is social.

• All except A. You need to either learn about each other, or go out and experience new things together.

• in my opinion it would be, hanging outside, walking together, while talking about life, dreams, career, etc. and talking about all that stuff at 2:AM, in a open sky, while star gazing. it also includes cuddling too

• Seems a bit cheesy and over the top. The whole "under the stars" thing. 🙄

• whatever float's your boat.
      i just shared my view

• You can't win a man's heart. He either likes you doesn't.

And all of those are quality time. It depends on who the person is and what they like.

• It can be anything really any of the above or all of the above as long as it's just me and my partner.

Just depends on the two people in question.

• All of the above, especially D and C

• a time for me to love my ladies uninterrupted body heart mind and soul

• a time which u can spend with love ones all alone and can do whatever both want

• I hate staying indoors unless it's to work. So I like being outside and to be with a girl I like makes it all the more enjoyable

• All of the above.

• Fucking and watching tv.

• All of that. It's all fun if you're a good partner. Are you really that good?

• Quality time would be us cuddling together, each on our phones browsing social media and not saying a word . That's sort of relationships today.

• All of the above

• any time that i leave and immediatly think to myself, that was nice. I didn't feel like i wasted my time and i enjoyed the time spent together.

• Sex then anyone of the rest of that. Time spent together.

• just being together and enjoying the company of each other

• Time spent together just being close and talking.

• D > C > B > A

• at last all men love to fuck

• Anything meaningful

• The last one and oh don't forget sex

• all of the above

• getting to know eachother. what else would u call a quality moment. Its just a never ending process.

• D, one on one conversation in a comfortable setting

• All of the above. Even better if she doesn't talk.

What Girls Said 3

• I am surprised at the poll. Before it used to be that guys preferred side by side activities than face to face
    Neither is bad obviously.

• My ex literally wanted me to sit on the sofa holding his hand all the time and talking. No matter how much attention I gave him it wasn't enough, and all that analyzing every little word and facial expression got really old but he needed it. So for some, men, that's what it means.

• Anything that makes you happy