I suddenly like him less?

I've been seeing a guy long distance for three months, and we dated for about two months before that.

I saw him tonight, and... I dunno.
It didn't feel the same as before.

Even today, as we were preparing to meet again, we were both so exciting, and constantly texting. But after tonight, I feel kinda empty. I don't have that same... sexual attraction or euphoria seeing him. He did nothing wrong to make me like him any less.

Is this weird? I don't know why I feel like this and I'm so confused.

154

Most Helpful Guy

• Feelings of attraction don't last and is why long-distance relationships are really tough.

It's possible you picked up on something, even if you're not aware of it consciously. Like I said, feelings of attraction, lust, and infatuation don't last and it's impossible to recreate them when they die off.

Most Helpful Girl

• it's actually very normal. you are mentally preparing for the possibility of it turning into a relationship. the normal step when you're with someone you like. what it means is that you're ready. the excitement comes from the uncertainty- of not knowing what will happen. but now you know- and you're not excited anymore. you know he likes you- you like him. and there's also a certain degree of conquest involved in your part. for men it doesn't really count if he can't get you into bed. for you- just knowing he likes you is probably enough to slake your thirst. he's no challenge anymore and you'll start to want to move on to a different guy. if you saw him with another woman you'd be insanely jealous- but at the same time you say you yourself like him less. what you REALLY want- is to keep him as an option. you think you can still play the field and then have a menu to choose from. extremely unwise. but what do i know? do what you want. ruin your life. ruin your chances with this guy. ruin another otherwise good guy so that he'll just be another guy who turns his nose up at marriage and relationships and becomes a MGTOW. you're playing a stupid game and you should let him know now that you're no good for him- or else marry him. or try your darndest to make it work. we women already have a bad rep for ruining marriage. you don't need to add to it.

What Guys Said 3

• 2 months is puppy love phase. 5 mo the and time away can make you realize what you really want in life and a relationship and maybe he just doesn't mount up to that.

• It seems to me that you just aren't into him any more. It is very common and you should simply just tell him honestly what you feel so than no feelings get needlessly hurt

• You've obviously developed gina tingles for another guy.

What Girls Said 14

• It's not weird. It's okay to start being less interested in someone. It happens to everyone. If you don't want to continue seeing him then " call it a day" . You can't jeopardise your own happiness for the sake of someone else's

• Your infatuation ended, at least for now. Wait it out for at least 2 weeks and see if the feelings come back.

• Long distance relationship is really hard n i think it's an exam of love.. may be u didn't love him n it was just an attraction.. or may be u have started to like another guy

• It's not weird at all. It sounds like you are growing apart and it's completely natural. Tell him how you feel.

• Definitely normal I too was in a confusing long distance relationship for 4months. It's hard but then I guess you don't know til you try.😊 I too felt the same way and did not get excited like the first time seeing him. Life lessons which I will never do again.😏

• you learned something about him and became disillusioned.

• It's not weird. You fell out of love. It's best to wait a little bit to make sure, but if you don't feel anything you should break up and not bench him.

• same joke gets less funny after a while. Favorite movie gets old after 17th viewing. You you guys need to shake it up sincsome.

• Long distance isn't for everyone. I would just be straight up with him, you never know maybe he feels the same.

• Maybe you were just infatuated.

• Infatuation?

• Infatuated... & it happens. LDRs aren't easy 🤷

• I suggest you don't tell him how you feel! Maybe wait for a few weeks and when you decide for sure than tell him! You don't want to rush now tell him and then if you feelings changes you might feel stuck why you told him...

• no it's not weird your feelings may change my time