Would you date a stranger?

Assuming you get along with each other, of course. How long do you have to know someone before you want to date them?

Most Helpful Girl

• As bad as this may sound, I am the type of person that likes to get to know new people. So, I wouldn't mind dating someone I don't know because everyone comes with a story and that just makes the whole situation interesting.

• How don't see how that sounds bad at all

• Wierdos maybe but unless you are in a bad area, I think 99.9% of us don't want to kill anybody. I wish there were more people like you out there. It sucks that the bad people ruin our trust for strangers.

• Oh yeah I am a very helpful person. I will give the shirt off my back to someone who looks like they have nothing. I have witnessed so many people refuse to help someone with a flat tire or whatever the case may be because they think they'll kill them or something but its broad day light. I understand things like that can happen but we can die just walking out of a store. So, dont refuse to help someone just because you watch the news too Damn much lol. They could be standing there all night and day with a flat and probably have no money to eat. Now you are considered a jackass for avoiding them. lol I don't know thats how I think of it.

Most Helpful Guy

• eh? dont people date first as part of getting to know each other?

• Well for me I've never actually gotten a date with someone I've just met for the first time, usually we have spoken multiple times before going out.

• usually the other way round for me hence my reply

What Girls Said 10

• Me and my man dated for like, 2 and a half months before getting together officially.

• Did you know him for long before you dated?

• He was extremely charming, and quite unique looking, he was the first guy to have the guts to approach me so boldly without being a pervert. It was very endearing.

• Practice makes perfect

• My husband and I were not strangers to each other when we started dating, but if I ever happen to find myself dating again then sure. I don't see an issue with dating a stranger - the point of the the first few dates is to get to know them anyways.

Everyone who isn't family is a stranger to us until we get to know them. Partners, friends, colleagues, etc.

• Probably yes. Most of the males in my friendship groups are immature.

• I would rather establish some sort of friendship first.

• Well really we're all strangers until we get to know someone but if you mean like a stranger who doesn't have any mutual friends with me or have never heard of them before I would get to know them for about a year. But at the same time I would prefer someone who at least knows someone I know

• depends
    you can get to know the person you are dating more.

• yes.

• No I need to know the guy before starting a relationship

• before dating at least one month

• Nope

What Guys Said 14

• I'd like to know them at least a bit. If a girl walked up to e on the street I would probably turn her down. I could find a stranger attractive in an instant but if I don't really have the desire to date someone without already knowing them to some extent

• I only date strangers, it's more freeing without the social baggage

• WE were all strangers to each other before we got acquainted.

• I think most of us would do that, besides meeting new people it's always a good way to expand the social circle

• Really any date is to get to know eachother so why not date a stranger and see where it goes.

• Don't most ppl?

• Everyone starts out as strangers. Chemistry is the only thing that counts.

• I need to be legitimate friends with them before I will date them.

• @redrumx your mother never complained.

• @redrumx and actually, it is because I want to know they are worth investing my life in before pursuing a relationship. which is why your relationships are so short lived. you get the cold open, but once they know you they leave.

• Of course. What's life without a bit of risk anyway.

• it depends on them n our combo. anything is possible.

• not sure.

• Yeah sure

• I think it's good to come out from your safe zone cage. live the live the way u want

• I'd wait until I stop considering her a stranger first at the very least.