Do you ever feel like you will never find the person for you?

• Yes all the time
  • Sometimes
  • Never
    Vote C
  • I think Iv found them
    Vote D

1320

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, because I'm not looking... have zero fears about being alone, and zero fears of dying alone (we all do). Being single = being free... All I focus on is remaining fit and healthy for as long as possible.

• Well you're 101 congrats on getting to that age love seems pretty much hopeless for you now

• Nobody loves themselves more than me I am my own best friend and love being alone! I always say I have a better night in alone than out with friends and a whole load more laughs when I'm by myself I think I'm hilarious 😂 But even someone that thinks they're amazing still needs someone every now and then as time goes by I get more and more choosy and the crowd gets thinner it's a closing gap really

• When it comes to friends, quality is all that matters so I don't see anything wrong with being choosy. Since you are already comfortable being alone, that usually puts you in a much better position of meeting the right person. So many people want to meet another because they can't stand being with themselves!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• no, im sure everyone thinks that, which means everyone will find someone. usually or eventually.

• Never. I am happy Single still. 😊

• Yeah... and it sucks, but everytime I'm more convinced there's nothing to like about me so... why any girl want me? So yeah xD

• yeah i have felt. i want a girl who's very bold, brave, more talkative, have a job, best mother, lazy, best cook, romantic, liar, horror movies lover, humble and last but not least, tall. seems like i can't find my girl haha

• never been with anyone, probably never will

• Hang in there 👊🏻

• You're kinda cute if i weren't so far away I'd help you out 😂

• Oh haha thank you 😁
      best compliment I've had in years 😊

• i would like to know if i'm the right person for someone :D

• It takes a certain someone to find me appealing enough to date, so I'm skeptical about my chances.

• Pretty much at least once a week

• Yes, I haven't met a person remotely right for me.
    It's always been friendly at best

• Where to start?

• no I trust myself I can on my will

• Yeah I basically expect it’s not going to happen based on how introverted I am.

• You're pretty hot though

• I feel your pain man... haha
      I mean really.. I'm ridiculously introverted, yet my friends dragged me to prom anyways.
      My parents were genuinely shocked that I went.
      I ended up slow dancing with some girl... She was as introverted as I was.
      Made for a hilarious time, and now we're dating.. haha
      It'll happen, just give it a bit of time.. And definitely stretch your comfort zone from time to time.

• @Ayte_Lex cool story

• I've found her, I just need to overcome the restraining order.

I joke!

• Nah never. I know my worth, I'll find her someday. But right now, I'm just chillin.

• No. I'm actually very confident that I'll find her.

• Pretty much every day.

• Sometimes, but I'm not losing hope. I did find perfect girls for me, several times, but it was unrequited love :(

• I wish they find a person of their choice and would never have to settle for less. It hurts if we don't get it

• Nah, I know if I buck my ideas up I'll be fine. It's living with that idea that could make the possibility of it real

What Girls Said 12

• Desperation hits me every once in a while. I don't think that "the" person exists but it would be nice to find at least someone who I can click with.

• I think I have already found him.

• No aww, ällösöpöö.

• Finnish. 😄

• oh interesting

• After 7 years of my life being spent in relationships so far from compatible, it is hard to believe that there is someone that will compliment my personality and vibe well with me, and be willing to put in the effort when things get difficult. I know I'm young so there is plenty of time, but oftentimes I am highly doubtful.

• I hope that someday everything will work out, everyone has the natural fears that they'll never meet "the one" but things will end up exactly where they're supposed to in time.

• I think I've found him.

• It's just really hard

• Know how you feel lol

• I use to until I found my person :) don't lose hope

• Absolutely, but I'm pretty sure he'll find me.

• yeah all the time lol

• amazed at life

• nope. I know the right man will find me someday

• Yes and I am okay with that.