Would you date an opposite sex version of yourself?

If there is a male version of me, I would not want to date him.

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell no, I couldn’t stand being around another one of my egos.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• I don't date anybody at all any more. If there was an alternate gender version of myself they're probably going through the same pessimistic dark nihilistic unhappy and empty and futile feelings and thoughts that I currently am and realize we're on our own and better of left as it is: on our own. If we have nobody then we'll never have anybody else to lose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tempting but I already have an identical twin whom I compliment everyday, it's like looking in a mirror.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no.

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as she's attractive, sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'm a jerk, and a bit crazy. I couldn't stand someone who's bitchy and a bit crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup I sure would.

Well actually it might depend. I have a feeling a female version of myself might be a bit bitchy.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure sounds pretty fricken fun tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL God no. I need someone who's unique traits will complement my own.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I wouldn't be able to challenge myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really, I've always fantasized about it. Hell why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nawww

0|0
    0|0
  • May I ask you why you wouldn't date him?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be a pretty bitch with a tight pussy

0|0
    0|0
  • totally, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm too emotionally cold to date a real woman in the first place, let alone a hypothetical one.

0|0
    0|0
  • no I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • of course, I'm awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah why not I mean we would be able to read each other extremely well right?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would shoot her

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Eh, maybe. I have some positive traits that I would definitely like to have in a partner. But I have flaws too and I know it's not always easy for my boyfriend to put up with me. It takes a lot for me to get really mad but when I do, I have a pretty big temper and it takes a while for me to get over it after I get angry. So, I can honestly say that I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone who had a temper like mine. Therefore, it's something I'm actively working on fixing. :) Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • what I feel is that once a person gets in relationship he wants his partner to understand his problem and when he feels happy. so it's good to date. but at the same time no person is perfect and he/she needs someone with whom they together can be complain. so I am pretty confused in this case

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'd friendzone him immediately. I'm not into flowerboys 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not

0|0
    0|0
  • for sure i would