Would you want your friends to set you up with potential partners? Or do you want to find your partner on your own?

177

Most Helpful Girl

• Pshhhhhh, if one of my friends have a date for me, THEY BETTER INTRODUCE US!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Dang lol, they better set you up XD

• Haha, same, I'm trying to get a woman as well XD good luck with your search girl, hope your friends throw a man your way lol πŸ‘

• LOL! I hope so too. Good luck on your search for a ladeh. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to find someone on my own, I don't think my friends know my preferences that well. I would like them to help once I find someone though

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE