Would you want your friends to set you up with potential partners? Or do you want to find your partner on your own?

Most Helpful Girl

• Pshhhhhh, if one of my friends have a date for me, THEY BETTER INTRODUCE US!

• Dang lol, they better set you up XD

• Haha, same, I'm trying to get a woman as well XD good luck with your search girl, hope your friends throw a man your way lol 👍

• LOL! I hope so too. Good luck on your search for a ladeh. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to find someone on my own, I don't think my friends know my preferences that well. I would like them to help once I find someone though

What Girls Said 16

• My friends finding me a potential partner? Haha they have tried in the pass before and no, no success. I think it's sweet and nice that they care about me, but it's all good.

I prefer that they didn't. But it's the thought that counts right?

• I wouldn't like that. I would prefer to find someone on my own.

• I personally have a problem with it. I prefer to find somebody on my own. I think it's a beautiful experience meeting somebody randomly and then sparks fly and butterflies rumble.
    When someone sets you up, I think you take a bigger chance because you don't know what intent your friend has.

• My own, blind dates can be awkward and uncomfortable for people who are shy and introverted. It can be really weird if one or the other or both don't find each other appealing.

• Only if i like that guy, it would make things easier... maybe..

• if they didn't I wouldn't object but I'd rather meet him myself

• Well the better option is to find your significant other on your own but if your friends know you that good then why not?

• I want to find it on my own

• The last time I was set up with a guy by my bestfriend, supposedly a nice, intelligent (private school) guy, he cheated on me multiple times and hurt me like hell. Never again

• I'm sorry a girl like you got such a crappy guy. Hope you've recovered from it girl 👌

• I meant it as a compliment 😅 but yeah, you're better off without him

• Aw thank you 😘 100%

• I wouldn't mind being set up with a partner. I'd find that kinda exciting understanding that it could potentionally be my partner in crime or a one date only

• Both it doesn't hurt if they think they're good people

• I hate it when they do that

• No, my friends are way prettier than I am if I'm being honest. The guy usually already wants my friend and so I'd rather search for myself

• Based off your profile picture, I think you're fine girl, you have attractive qualities all guys look for in a girl 👍

• thank you😌 But I have a lot about myself that I have to work on physically, so that's also another reason. but I appreciate the kindness

• It's fine to have high expectations of yourself, but just know you look good alright? Take care mate 👍

• depends how close i am with my friends, and i trust their taste.

• I prefer to find them on my own. A friend once tried to set me up with a guy. Later it turned out it was so I take his virginity and that guy was terrible and nothing she described him like.

• If they are close to you they basically know how you act, what you like and don't like, etc so they know you. When they set you up it might be because they think the partner would be perfect for you.

What Guys Said 6

• I wouldn't want to get set up by a friend, mainly because if the date goes badly and she says or does something really offensive/stupid and we get into an argument, my friend might blame me for it. Also, if it's a particularly bad date, I might harbor some resentment towards my friend because of it.

• I can't stand being set up.

• My own. My friends don't know what I want besides I'm paying as well I don't want to pay for a girl that I know is just horrible.

• depends how it's done if we are introduced and gradually lead to learning about each other then yes blind date no

• sure if i didn't think my friends taste in potential so's would be awful

• I wish had someone to help me in this but I am all alone