Would you want your friends to set you up with potential partners? Or do you want to find your partner on your own?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Pshhhhhh, if one of my friends have a date for me, THEY BETTER INTRODUCE US!

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Dang lol, they better set you up XD

• Show All
    • Haha, same, I'm trying to get a woman as well XD good luck with your search girl, hope your friends throw a man your way lol πŸ‘

• LOL! I hope so too. Good luck on your search for a ladeh. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to find someone on my own, I don't think my friends know my preferences that well. I would like them to help once I find someone though

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• I personally have a problem with it. I prefer to find somebody on my own. I think it's a beautiful experience meeting somebody randomly and then sparks fly and butterflies rumble.
    When someone sets you up, I think you take a bigger chance because you don't know what intent your friend has.

0|1
    0|0
  • The last time I was set up with a guy by my bestfriend, supposedly a nice, intelligent (private school) guy, he cheated on me multiple times and hurt me like hell. Never again

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm sorry a girl like you got such a crappy guy. Hope you've recovered from it girl πŸ‘Œ

• Show All
    • I meant it as a compliment πŸ˜… but yeah, you're better off without him

• Aw thank you 😘 100%

• Only if i like that guy, it would make things easier... maybe..

0|1
    0|0
    • Why maybe lol

• Show All
    • Do you want to set somebody up, or to be set up with someone? :p

• I mean I wouldn't mind being set up with people, but I would rather find someone on my own.

• My friends finding me a potential partner? Haha they have tried in the pass before and no, no success. I think it's sweet and nice that they care about me, but it's all good.

I prefer that they didn't. But it's the thought that counts right?

0|1
    0|0
  • No, my friends are way prettier than I am if I'm being honest. The guy usually already wants my friend and so I'd rather search for myself

0|1
    0|0
    • Based off your profile picture, I think you're fine girl, you have attractive qualities all guys look for in a girl πŸ‘

• thank you😌 But I have a lot about myself that I have to work on physically, so that's also another reason. but I appreciate the kindness

• It's fine to have high expectations of yourself, but just know you look good alright? Take care mate πŸ‘

• More from Girls

What Guys Said 6

• I wouldn't want to get set up by a friend, mainly because if the date goes badly and she says or does something really offensive/stupid and we get into an argument, my friend might blame me for it. Also, if it's a particularly bad date, I might harbor some resentment towards my friend because of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • My own. My friends don't know what I want besides I'm paying as well I don't want to pay for a girl that I know is just horrible.

0|1
    0|0
  • depends how it's done if we are introduced and gradually lead to learning about each other then yes blind date no

0|1
    0|0
  • sure if i didn't think my friends taste in potential so's would be awful

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish had someone to help me in this but I am all alone

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes