Is the question of past sexual partners important to you when dating?

• Yes, I wouldn't date a person who even slept with one person.
    7%(2)7%(6)Vote7%(4)
  • Yeah, to some level, wouldn't date a person who has an std or slept with more than 5 partners.
    28%(8)33%(30)Vote36%(22)
  • No, it doesn't matter to me.
    10%(3)16%(14)Vote18%(11)
  • No, past is past, but I would want to know STD part.
    34%(10)31%(28)Vote30%(18)
  • No, past is just past, I wouldn't care at all.
    3%(1)3%(3)Vote3%(2)
  • I don't/can't date, but that question is important.
    3%(1)3%(3)Vote3%(2)
  • I don't/can't date, but that question is unimportant to me.
    15%(4)7%(6)Vote3%(2)

Most Helpful Guy

• Relationships start with trust and understanding between both the persons. Both the persons must have that much maturity that they should not hide anything from their future partner. We can not generalize that person would reveal their past sexual intercourse with their future partner or not as it is individual choice which depends on the intentions to cheat or to hide something which impacts the relationships in long term. From my point of view they should date each other and when they feel that they should reveal the past sexual partners after developing good bonding with each other. As I have my V card I would avoid dating such people who have past sexual partners. Past is just past but it becomes duty of both the persons to tell each other.

Each and Every person must reveal the details of Sexual Transmitted Disease (STD).

Hope it helps. 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• It really doesn't matter to me. I wouldn't date someone with and STD, but I wouldn't judge and I really don't want to know the details of my date's sexual past.

What Guys Said 20

• One of the most important things. I always ask. It's something you HAVE to know if you're going be intimate and investing your time in this person. If you're not, then it's his or hers decision to release that information.

• with too many partners in a considerably shorter amount of time tells me that he person has difficulty maintaining a relationship or has issues with promiscuity

• It doesn't matter to me I can talk about it or not. Depends on the person.

• No doesn't matter to me of a girls past sexual history. As long as she's disease-free that's all matters to me.

• Vote b I think but I am not sure

• I went for past is past but I want to know about STD.
    Honestly I don't even see a reason why it is important to tell all you have done sexually. If my partner tell me all about hers I would not understand the purpose of it.

• I clicked B

• It is an important question if you deem it to be important. Since I am a virgin myself, I want to date and marry a virgin. If I ask her about her sexual past and she is offended, then she is not the right one for me. Some people do not care, and that is their business, but I do not roll that way. I also expect any woman that I am dating to be concerned about my sexual past since I am concerned with hers.

• I just want to know the STD part.

Most women aren't truthful with their sexual past anyway, and I don't want to be lied to.

• I really don't care about your past sexual relation bc if you do talk about it , it will go in and out the other. I don't want hear the boohoo story. Thats just me.

• So long as they are clean and baggage free now, I don't care and don't want to know.

• I am interested but unless she's like 18 and slept with 100 guy's type of scenario I won't care. Just an FYI really , but we both get checks for std as well.

• I am not so stern about people having a sexual partners. I don't care about that. but the std part is the one to look for

• The question is still important to ask. I feel if you're dating someone that information would be nice to know. My girlfriend wasn't gonna tell me until I asked.

• As long as they and myself are tested and std free its no issue, it's the future that counts.

• Women lie even on petty matters, no-one will get a true answer to such questions... Excluding the std part, mayyybe.
    I never bothered asking.

• sexual promiscuity is increasing more and more. casual sex is so common because of things like tinder.

to be attached to a meaningless number is out dated.

• Yes. I wouldn't date someone with an STD or more than 5 partners.

What Girls Said 4

• I haven't asked, I don't need to know anything else but that he is clean.

• No, that doesn't matter to me at all. I don't really want to know about my partner's past sexual history so it's not something we talk about. I just don't think it's important or necessary for me to know.

• I voted D and is really all that matters.

• Yes, it is.