- Yes, I wouldn't date a person who even slept with one person.Vote A
- Yeah, to some level, wouldn't date a person who has an std or slept with more than 5 partners.Vote B
- No, it doesn't matter to me.Vote C
- No, past is past, but I would want to know STD part.Vote D
- No, past is just past, I wouldn't care at all.Vote E
- I don't/can't date, but that question is important.Vote F
- I don't/can't date, but that question is unimportant to me.Vote G
Most Helpful Guy
Relationships start with trust and understanding between both the persons. Both the persons must have that much maturity that they should not hide anything from their future partner. We can not generalize that person would reveal their past sexual intercourse with their future partner or not as it is individual choice which depends on the intentions to cheat or to hide something which impacts the relationships in long term. From my point of view they should date each other and when they feel that they should reveal the past sexual partners after developing good bonding with each other. As I have my V card I would avoid dating such people who have past sexual partners. Past is just past but it becomes duty of both the persons to tell each other.
Each and Every person must reveal the details of Sexual Transmitted Disease (STD).
Hope it helps. 😊1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
Most Helpful Girl
It really doesn't matter to me. I wouldn't date someone with and STD, but I wouldn't judge and I really don't want to know the details of my date's sexual past.0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE