Who made the first move?

The girl and guy were friends. During one of their meetings the guy asks whether he could lay on the girls lap. She allows him. He gifts her a special T-shirt. At the end of the meeting he hugs her far longer than usual ad ask her of she now was finally happy. Afterwards the girl asks him over text of they were still friends or more.

Who made the first move?

• The guy
  • The girl
  • Other (Comment!)
    Vote C

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, guys have to deal with being called a pervert or looking creepy if the girl doesn't like them. Girls should make the first move. For those of you saying it's cute when a guy makes the firs move, think about a guy who isn't attractive doing it.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I'm interested in someone I try to get closer to them. If it seems like they're interested I have no issue in making the first move or asking them out. I don't really see the problem in that, the worst thing that could happen is that you are rejected.

What Guys Said 4

• Seems to be an unimportant technicality.

• It depends and it seems that the girl was the one who made the move.

• It depends

• it has always bothered me and filled me with resentment on how girls almost never make the first move or initiate with guys.

• I made the first move on my girlfriend. Does that count?

• What he means is that in a lesbian relationship a girl WILL make the first move as they're two girls. So it's not part of the question that I asked.

• exactly

What Girls Said 2

• I made the first move on my girlfriend

• Cool for you not part of this question tho

• I've made the first move, been the initiator, in most of my relationships.