Who made the first move?

The girl and guy were friends. During one of their meetings the guy asks whether he could lay on the girls lap. She allows him. He gifts her a special T-shirt. At the end of the meeting he hugs her far longer than usual ad ask her of she now was finally happy. Afterwards the girl asks him over text of they were still friends or more.

Who made the first move?

• The guy
  • The girl
  • Other (Comment!)
    Vote C

35

Most Helpful Guy

• it has always bothered me and filled me with resentment on how girls almost never make the first move or initiate with guys.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I made the first move on my girlfriend. Does that count?

• What he means is that in a lesbian relationship a girl WILL make the first move as they're two girls. So it's not part of the question that I asked.

• exactly

Most Helpful Girl

• If I'm interested in someone I try to get closer to them. If it seems like they're interested I have no issue in making the first move or asking them out. I don't really see the problem in that, the worst thing that could happen is that you are rejected.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE