What quality do you like in a woman?

227

Most Helpful Guy

• I look for many qualities. I think that a girl should be kind and sensitive, with a very big heart and a great capacity to love. She should be smart, bu t not obnoxious or intimidating. I obviously look for a sense of humor, and being spontaneous is a definite plus. I want a woman who likes children and is fun to be around, so raising a family would be best. I would prefer to have someone in my life who shares my Christian beliefs. I want a girl who's smile brightens up my day, who can make me feel perfectly joyful, but just as important, I want a girl who I make happy. I want to be able to make her smile every day, too. I want to fall absolutely in love with someone who I know really does love me back.

Most Helpful Girl

• I assume submissiveness, loyalty and kindness.

What Guys Said 26

• For me its not one specific quality, but more of a balance of traits that make her a unique and likable human being that matches with me. For example being independent can be great or it can mean being too distant while being dependent can be great or it can mean that they are super clingy. Generally speaking extremes are not sexy. Being passionate is great, but being a super fanatic can be very off putting because that eats up your time and attention. Confidence is sexy until it becomes narcissism.

We like women to be attractive. Physical beauty is what attracts us to you. However a relationship cannot be based on beauty alone. You must be able to sustain the relationship with a great personality that matches ours and be balanced.

Different people like different things, but I wouldn't worry about it too much as long as you try to maintain a balanced personality, take care of yourself, look appealing (not a super model but not a slob), and are healthy physically and mentally. There are exceptions for everything, but the best rule of thumb is balance.

If you would like me to be more specific about a specific type of quality, just let me know.

• Good question!!
    Most girls think that all guys love are the woman's beauty, tits and ass.

So let me correct that for ya ladies.
    IT'S A HUGE NO !!
    Yes, it does have a role in the attraction part, but what we guys pay more attention is at

the girls attitude and behavior.
    her kindness.
    her compassion.
    her trust.
    her loyalty.
    her love for him.
    how similar she is to him.
    etc etc...

So please dont be insecure bout things like your body, coz it doesn't have a huge role.

• Her unwavering desire for me. Period. Stop. Finis. The end.
    The rest of it all is secondary - she could be the most delightful and beautiful woman in the world, but if she's not into ME it's never gonna work.

• freak in the sheets. attractive. doesn't complain to me about anything I can't personally fix.

• Personality. ( Physical Appearance is part of personality) 😊

• There are no qualities that girls of today have that I like it's all wrong.

• One who isn't bitchy. So I guess mellowness

• For me its

• I have a list 😅

• A woman who has a loving personality and loves life itself.

• Breathing? I dunno.

• caring nature

• Hot. Cool, smart, casual, and hot.

• A cute girl with values and self-respect, also beautiful body :)

• little childish but still clever

• thick body
    wide hips
    big ass
    big boobs
    narrow shoulders and thin waist
    beautiful eyes and hair

• cute, but sarcastic and mean in a nice way. that's what I prefer at least

• Inteligence and openness.

• has to be cunning and evil

• All the good qualities, clearly.

• Ambition

• selfawareness, you can be crazy, but when you pretend to be normal, that's a deal breaker

• Intelligence, Beauty, Humility.

• a woman that speaks her mind very independant ok in her own body

• selfpaying and none bitching

• able to hold a conversation past a digital interface. 🤣

What Girls Said 1

• kindness