Do you prefer to play the field, or date exclusively?

1027

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to find a partner for a long term relationship so I meet women online, I date them three or four times, and then I usually decide whether there is a reasonable prospect for a LTR. At this point, I may be dating 2-3 women but if one is a standout prospect, I say goodbye to the others and commit to an exclusive relationship with the one (assuming that she is equally interested in dating exclusively) because dating exclusively is the strongest path to developing a successful LTR.

If I was not interested in a LTR, my strategy would probably be different.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I date one person at a time because I cannot focus on more than that. Like I might comment on someone's brother when they have a sister. That said as long as there is some end goal in sight and you're not just dating 10 people at a time for fun its less time consuming.

What Guys Said 26

• Date exclusively. I don't have the time or emotional energy to game multiple girls at once. It's exhausting and I'd rather focus all my energy on one girl. The downside is, it's putting all your eggs in one basket and you could find yourself on the wrong end of a bad investment if things turn sideways.

• When I am single, I play the fucking field! Trying to meet and date as many women as possible, to be the most efficient to find my match.

On the flipside, once I meet a girl I get to know and really click with, I tend to jump the gun and go into the relationship stage VERY quickly. I want to lock her down before she gets snatched away, and I simultaneously cut off contact with the other girls I was seeing.

I'm very much a Libra, i'm all about that loving mushy gushy stuff. :)

• I'm a women women man... unless she invites her girlfriend;-P

• Date exclusively. I like to date one person at a time. If we don't click, then we stop seeing each other and I find someone else. But I don't like dating multiple girls and then choose from them.

I know I'm an idiot because I'm gonna be one of several they're dating, but I just can't see myself dating multiple girls.

• Date that leads to marriage and family building. Anything else is a waste of time.

• I just want a stable relationship. I could easily have stayed with the same girl my whole life of I found a right one.

• The breakdown of my preference is as follows 100% dating exclusively, 0% play the field.

• Right now I'm meeting as many girls as I can. I'll settle down in my 30s... maybe

• Nothing

• Date one at a time

• Date exclusively I don't have the time or social skills to have a string of women.

• I like to comfortably date someone.

• I don't date.

• Date

• Both I'd say depending on how I feel

• date exclusively

• Date exclusively

• Exclusively. I don't like the idea of dipping my laddle into a pot filled with another guy's soup

• Well, unless you exclusively date virgins, they'll always have had some other guys "soup". I guess you're a "virgin hunter"?

• @Guy2345 even with condoms you get it around the base

• I'm not a doctor, but it's my current understanding that, as long as there's no broken skin and you take appropriate post-cautions (take a shower, w/ soap), there isn't a big risk of catching anything. There are different kinds of dermis on the body - some more susceptible to bacteria, germs, and bio-toxins than others. The (unbroken) skin on your arm - Less susceptible. The mouth, anus, and foreskin - More susceptible.

• Date exclusively but also willing to settle down one day😂

• exclusive

• 1 at a time not dating a lot of people

• Dating exclusively but my incredibly high expectations screws me over into not being able to.

• Date exclusively

• date exclusively

• Exclusively for sure.

What Girls Said 9

• Date exclusively.

• Date exclusively. I don't play around or date for fun

• I got out of a two year relationship back in December -- I'm having fun dating around, and meeting new people for right now. I know someday I'd like a serious relationship, but I don't think anything serious would fit into my current lifestyle.

• I prefer serious commitment

• Date exclusively.

• I want to play the field... but I cannot focus on more than one man at a time... because when I like someone I cannot switch my attention to some one else

• For now, play the field. But I won't get sexual with a guy unless we are mutually exclusive.

• My boyfriend and I started exclusive but decided an open relationship would work out better for us.

• just date is the best and honest option