What's the best way to tell a girl that you will pay?

I'm the type of guy that likes to pay for dates, when the bill comes what's the best way to tell her that I want to take care of it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like this question, I always feel so awkward discussing money with people 😂 When you get the bill, just say "on me" or "my treat" probably

Most Helpful Guy

• Grab the check and say nothing

What Girls Said 16

• Say that you're happy to get it this time, she can pay next time.

1. Emphasises that you genuinely want to pay for her
    2. Reinforces that you like her in a nice, flirty way of saying you're going to have another date (also makes you seem more confident)
    3. She might be mollified by the idea of being able to pay next time, even if next time, you do the same thing

• In my opinion, both man and woman should pay or take turns in paying.

just keep telling her that it's okay and that you'll pay. Don't give up

• just pick up the bill first, and if the waiter asks if you want to split just check just say no, I've got it

• Just grab the check and pay. If she reached for her purse, just say "I got it." No need for it to be a production or awkward moment.

• Well, when I go out to eat with people I just assume I'm paying for my own stuff so I'd tell her beforehand. Like when you ask her. Say "do you want to go to (insert restaurant name here) on Friday? My treat." You know? Even just phrasing it as "I'd like to take you out to dinner" also gives that same kind of message because then it's implied. You could always say to the server toward the end of the meal "I'll take the check when you get a chance" then they'll just give it to you.

• Just take the bill when it comes and if she offers say thank you but you'll be treating.

• Just do it... at the same time... if she wants to pay, let her.

I hate trying to split checks. When I was dating, I sometimes paid and other times, let the guy pay. No need to arm wrestle over the bill.

Works as long as everyone is comfortable with the arrangement.

• When you ask her to hangout , add "My treat."

• "I really love your vagina so let me take that bill"

• Just say i got it

• Grabbing the check maybe?

• Take the bill from the waiter or whoever you are paying and maybe just look at her and say you got it.

• Grab it and say it's on you.

• Argue with her until she gives in

• just say "bitch I'm gonna be eating ya pussy for free I want ya 2 gimme da taste of ya puss"

• Straight up say "dinners on me"

What Guys Said 11

• The bill isn't going anywhere, and the two of you are. Reach for it and pay. That simple.

• The best way is grabbing your wallet faster than her and paying the money. If she says why, you say because I'm a man.

• "I've got this."

• "Bitch get the fuck out my way I'mma pay for ya little ass bitch"

That should eh , do it

• You tell the waiter beforehand to give you the bill then as you start to pay the bill, say "thank you for a nice evening out" or something like that. That you you avoid a weird conversation about who pays and you come off looking like class.

• Just say "I have a lack of self respect and want to put you on a pedastal"

• By picking it up and paying for it.

• "I'm paying".

• Clarify me do you really show willingness to pay, if you are getting involved repeatedly in an expensive date

• just be man and pay without concerning her

• Never pay. Period.
    If you pay for her you are a low value man who needs to pay women for their time.

• Well if you NEVER pay then they have no reason to be with you. You both have to contribute to the relationship

• @Anonymous So do you pay for yourself? 🤔

• @Poppykate
      Of course I pay my bills. But I will never pay her bill when dating.

And yes, long term exclusive relationships are again something completely different.