My girlfriend hangs out with a guy she cheated on me. What should I do?

So it's simple me and my girlfriend of 2 year that i'm living with cheated on me with her best friend 3 months ago... sucks. She even said she had feelings for him. But also loves me and wants to be with me. But i broke up with her. After a month we started dating again, becuse she said she was very sorry. But i told her that she has to stop meeting with a guy and writing him, because it's very unfair and i would feel like shit without self-esteem. She said ok. Then after a month i found out she still conntacting with him and hanging out. Then i asked why she said that he is to good friend to lose. So should i let them hang out? Or leave her?

Thank
Thanks guys! I heard what i wanted to hear. I'm leaving her after an hour.

1529

Most Helpful Girl

• Dump her ass. That's some bullshit. You don't let a cheater back in your life, let alone a cheater and the one they cheated on you with. Tug on you balls man.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let them hang out? As if you have any say or power in this relationship... lets be serious... she cheated on you then you dated her again.. she can do whatever she wants.. you don't have the confidence to break up with her what makes you think you can stop her from doing anything?

What Girls Said 14

• Leave her. You shouldn't have gotten back with her especially if all she needed to do was say sorry. Anybody can SAY they're sorry but what are her actions telling you? He's "too good of a friend to lose" which means she's never going to cut him off. If he was that good of a friend, he wouldn't have slept with her... or whatever they did... knowing she was in a relationship. Let it go and don't look back. Don't even tell her why you're doing it... you don't even have to tell her you're breaking up with her. Just block her number and cut contact because all she will do is try talking you out of it and keep coming back as long as you let her

• Then dump her ass her and tell her to go back to her friend since he's too good to loose. Hanging out with the person she cheated on you with is not okay, she still likes that guy and is probably seeing him again. Now you know, you have a good reason to kick her ass to the curve, you messed up taking her back anyways. Find a better girlfriend and drop her as soon as you see her.

• You have her more than enough chances. Time to move on.

• You should NEVER have gone back to her in the first place. She doesn't put you first. Learn from this and move on.

• I would leave! She knows how you feel & chose to disregard your feelings for her own selfish satisfaction. That isn't love. You put others first. That's love.

• You deserve better man! If she cheated on you once she'll most likely cheat again even you still got back together with her. Once a cheater always a cheater.

• She doesn't respect you, dude. You're better off without her. Sorry :(

• Leave immediately!!

• leave her... it sounds fishy

• Don't be a cuck

• give her ultimatum

• she broke your trust twice I would dump hrr

• Leave her. I mean honestly her "friendship" with him is so important she risked losing you twice... You really wanna be with someone who very obviously wants to be with someone else? You mentioned self esteem. How will your self esteem fare when you have to wonder if it's your face she sees when you're being intimate with her? Or when you suddenly find yourself wondering "is she really working late today?" I see no less than 5 articles a day about cheaters will always cheat and the reasons why... Even if there are some that reformed... The odds are against you my friend.

• Leave her, she probably cheated more times than you know

What Guys Said 28

• Leave that bitch in a heartbeat or you will be living a life of misery. Get out on your own terms while you still have some self-respect because she is still fucking that guy. . . and you know that!

• Bro u gave an ultimatum (which most people usually don't do after their partner cheats; they usually just leave them).

She failed that ultimatum. She is preying on your kindness and on your emotion towards her.

Knowing this predatory and manipulative behavior should make you ANGRY and want to cut her off.

Deep down... I feel the reason u want to still stay with regardless of her predatory disrespect of you as a person, is because you fear you won't find another girl.

But you're wrong! The sea is PLENTIFUL with lady-fish, so let this predatory evil one go, and go find another one.

• It's not like i think i don't find another girl, or afraid of being alone. This bich just seem so special and i saw future with her and that never happened with another girl.

• You don't want a future with a predatory slut, do you? 🤔

• Dump her ass bro. First of all she cheated on you. Now props to you for being the bigger person and forgiving/giving her a 2nd chance, but you told/asked her not to see that dude any more, which would be the least she could after cheating on you, and she didn't. Her she goes again betraying your trust. It's just going to keep happening.

Now, on to ways of dumping her. I always thought if I ever got cheated on, the way I'd get back at/dump her would be to have like 2 or 3 fine ass women and be fucking them when she go home so she could walk in on ya. And you can either tell her it's over and to shut the door or that she could joining would be the least she could and then after she joins in and you guys are done, then you tell her it's over xD

• Ask yourself how you feel.
    Ask yourself why you feel these ways.
    Ask yourself, What can you do, and what can't you do.

• "alphas and betas isn't a real thing"

• Nope! She is still messing around with this guy. Leave her

• Oh ffs. She cheated on you, and continued with the relationship, and lied about it. I don't see a future in this one but it's your call.

• fuck her n kick her ass out

• End things for good this time. You have her a second chance she didn't deserve, and look what she did. Be firm, don't take her back again.

• If I was you and know she still hanging out with that guy i didn't start the relationship again because, her feelings is in a loop her feelings for him is gonna be back but more than now because she is like my ex girlfriend if she really have sorry she don't hanging out with him any more..

• You give her one ultimatum: stop talking to him and meeting him immediately, or you'll break up permanently. That's more than gracious on your part.

• Why are you still with someone who cheated on you? Bro, have some self-respect and dump her ass.

Once a cheater, always a cheater, and she has her little bit extra already lined up.

Dump her before she dumps you for him.

• leave her, cut your losses and move on, she's not worth your time or loyalty,

basically it works like this, tell her straight up, it's either him or you, if she picks him over you, you have your answer as to weather or not she actually loves you.

• Yeah, sorry Bruv.
    Just leave her.

• Mate.. if he was such a good friend he wouldn't have encouraged her to cheat and you need to get your head out of your ass, she just lied to you again, what do you think will happen next?

• Leave that sloot

• Leave her, there's no question. You're being used.

• Dude, you took back a cheater, what did you expect to happen? You basically told her she can cheat and you'd still be there for her

• will she let you watch?

• I'd leave her if I were you.

• Cusp what balls you have remaining and tell her to fuck off. Bitch is a skank, plain and simple.

• Be a cuck or dump her.

• Leave! She's stringing you along. as much as it sucks and hurts you should get her out of your life asap. history is bound to repeat itself with her. Guarantee all she's done is do better about covering her tracks when she meets with him.

• what did you decide bro

• I just said, i had enough of this drama her bs, and told her that, I ain't gonna wait until she disappoints me one more time, and that I should be more important to her than some friend, and did not wait for her response and just left the room, and blocked every communication with her :)

• leave her

• Drop her like a bad habit. But watch it she sounds like the type to lie and blame everything on you.

• let her go she has no respect for you and is not worth keeping around that's my opinion

• unless you're into that sort of thing I say you should leave her.