Guys: What's your "go to move" when you're trying to hit on a girl?

237

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• They usually do not approach them and they magically expect them to read their minds!

What Guys Said 36

• I'm afraid I don't have one... mostly because I make a point not to hit on girls. Not to say I don't talk to girls or flirt occasionally, but I don't hit on girls trying to get in their pants or anything along those lines. (If I flirt, it's usually because I'm genuinely interested in a girl and I want to giver her a compliment, which apparently is flirting...)

• I try to make her laugh, always look directly to her eyes and try silly and simple rubs or touch her hands.

• Find out her hobbies and passions and make her feel special for it. And some compliments here and there lol

• I don't have a move per say , I just talk to the people I am interested in , befriend them and then , if I feel like we both like each other , I'll ask her out.

• Don't have one, I just try to be confident, nonchalant, uncaring/unphazed by anything, and a bit of an asshole wrapped up in a nice/pleasant/easygoing demeanor. They usually respond well to that.

• Well to show true kindness still exist even though it's the most easiest way to get rejected.

• A dorky pick up line, like "I hear you like bad boys, you're in luck. Cause I'm bad. At everything."

• She gets one chance to take it or leave it and that's it

• Having a go-to move is dangerous in my opinion, It's best to assess the situation and stay relevant..

Sprinkle some cheeky banter, notice the vibes and respond appropriately.. Close with some sort of forward momentum on the relationship whether this be a phone number.. Date.. Etc.

• Talking to her, it's as simple please as that.

• I find it refreshing to be open and honest. How about, You are attractive. Would you like to have a drink?

• Mine is lame , it's simply " Hi..."

• Hi My name is _____, nice to meet you.
    BOOM. Works every time.

• I don't have

• I dont, cuz anxiety for life

• I just show interest outright.

• Just keep thinking about her

• Not hitting on her because my social anxiety is a bitch

• My infallible sense of humor and incredibly hot body.

• Ignore her.

• it hard to point out what you are asking because there is no set of rules..

• im to shy to approach her forward so I will bump into her a couple times on purpose than strike up a conversation, it really only works once before they catch on

• It must be that 1% who hits on girls? Just befriend.. Social circles...

• don't have one lol

• I give the question back to you: what would you like I guy to do, What is the best approach?

• just be myself and hope they find my awkwardness cute

• I'm pretty sure you just described a woman

• Approach her and ask if I can sit down then give her a compliment about her dress, makeup, shoes, perfume etc. Ask if she's single, if the answer is Yes: Ask for her number and if she wants to get drunk and if she'll let me massage her body, we jump in the shower turn the lights off for ultimate mystery and sensational goosebumps with each touch which will hopefully turn into pleasure (if she likes a little spontaneous mystery ofc) and have either a wonderful experience or 'close enough' experience.

Or it could go south and I drink a bit with the hope of building courage so I can approach her and screw it up after I do to a 'no-return' point by talking with her as I'm a very honest about what I'm thinking and I will tell you (unless you stop me) when tipsy...

If she's seeing someone then apologise and say the guy is lucky to have a beautiful and attractive lady in his life and walk away without looking back. (Depending on how she says No).

• Make them laugh, cause if you make them feel happy they'll want to see you again I think, man I should probably leave the house more often and meet these girls you speak of

• First, and this is only for people who don't believe in the friend zone, I try to be friends with her and find similar interests. All the while doing this, I express interest in her either by compliments, gifts, or other means so she doesn't get surprised. Usually they end up seeing me as long term relationship worthy and we hit it off.

• Like, it never happenes. She csn get dick from some else from yoy has the friendship. If u won't stare attraction in female...

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 1

• I've read studies on both male and female attractiveness. Guys are more likely to be approached by women if they move around a lot, and take up space (Like have their arms over the chairs beside them.) Confidence is the world's sexiest thing so make sure you have lots of it.