Guys: What's your "go to move" when you're trying to hit on a girl?

237

Most Helpful Guy

• A dorky pick up line, like "I hear you like bad boys, you're in luck. Cause I'm bad. At everything."

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • my kinda guy 😂

• sarcasm is my weak spot. my brother and I have actually goofed off a lot with that same line. as well as several others. 😂😂

• damn... I thought i was being original

Most Helpful Girl

• I've read studies on both male and female attractiveness. Guys are more likely to be approached by women if they move around a lot, and take up space (Like have their arms over the chairs beside them.) Confidence is the world's sexiest thing so make sure you have lots of it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE