Guys: What's your "go to move" when you're trying to hit on a girl?

237

What Guys Said 37

• Ignore her.

• I'm pretty sure you just described a woman

• Just keep thinking about her

• Talking to her, it's as simple please as that.

• I don't have

• don't have one lol

• I just show interest outright.

• Approach her and ask if I can sit down then give her a compliment about her dress, makeup, shoes, perfume etc. Ask if she's single, if the answer is Yes: Ask for her number and if she wants to get drunk and if she'll let me massage her body, we jump in the shower turn the lights off for ultimate mystery and sensational goosebumps with each touch which will hopefully turn into pleasure (if she likes a little spontaneous mystery ofc) and have either a wonderful experience or 'close enough' experience.

Or it could go south and I drink a bit with the hope of building courage so I can approach her and screw it up after I do to a 'no-return' point by talking with her as I'm a very honest about what I'm thinking and I will tell you (unless you stop me) when tipsy...

If she's seeing someone then apologise and say the guy is lucky to have a beautiful and attractive lady in his life and walk away without looking back. (Depending on how she says No).

• Make them laugh, cause if you make them feel happy they'll want to see you again I think, man I should probably leave the house more often and meet these girls you speak of

• First, and this is only for people who don't believe in the friend zone, I try to be friends with her and find similar interests. All the while doing this, I express interest in her either by compliments, gifts, or other means so she doesn't get surprised. Usually they end up seeing me as long term relationship worthy and we hit it off.

• Like, it never happenes. She csn get dick from some else from yoy has the friendship. If u won't stare attraction in female...

• I have the incredible capability of repelling people so it usually doesn't get at that stage

• Pull out my D n slap her with it

• I stare at her intently while licking my eyebrows.

• Jup.
    I call it the “Don't approach her.“.

• whats been used on u?

• 1. How u doing beautiful?
      2. will you be there? im only going if. you go?

I have a lot more but what used on you also i can't use the first one to often cuz dude steal and make it receptive and i like to make each one. flirt Diffrent

• Stutter blush and walk away...

What Girls Said 2