Personality or looks?

For me it has to be both the initial attraction has to exist but personality makes me stay

Most Helpful Guy

• both are important... ones personalty also enhances his/her appearance..

• This is πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸ»

• πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

What Guys Said 24

• I've found millions of women to be attractive. All sorts of body types and ethnicities to be honest. Beauty is very very common. Personality is the differentiator. Makes someone unique. Personality also ensures longevity, if you want anything long term or lasting. Personality is the main driver for me. Looks are obviously important, but most people look fairly normal. Unless you have a tree trunk growing out from your head, you'll be fine. Personality for me.

• Personality because I believe that looks are part of overall personality.

• So that means looks is more important to you

Because without looks you won't even give them a chance to show their personality

• That's not true. Initially yes looks are what attracts me to someone but if their personality is shit I'm not exactly gonna allow it to go further ygm

• But little changes are ok... Like that's bound to happen, you won't be on the same frequency everyday all day forever... there will be a point you each have to change something about your personality to fit each other better - so that kinda already happens whether we choose a guy/girl based on looks or not... which is why people just mostly go with appearance

Of course personality matters, by changes I mean little changes not like literally changing the personal personality... but tweaks
      Don't you feel more womanly when you are with a man that makes you feel sexy? I think we also just feel better about ourselves... I know when I'm holding a sexy girl in my arms, hands wrapped around her waist right above your bum; that's already very curvy and nice... I feel like a greek god lol no joke

• Yeah of course! Like we all have to compromise a little that's just life I guess if my boyfriend had a pet peeve I'd just avoid it at all costs and everyone argues too sometimes and yes I do πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ» men that make you feel sexy are amazing and that makes it last and keeps the relationship going

• Well both you can't choose someone who isn't attractive to you and ofc you can't date someone who you think is a bad person

• personality because it shows the true person for who they really are. looks just define who u think they are and hide secerets

• As you said @mahaim1234 , "looks get me to knock on the door / enter, personality gets me to "stay a spell."

• First time, its the looks. Eventually, you have to combine them and weigh it in to see if it's worth it.

• Personality. With the only 2 crushes I had I liked her after having a real deep conversation with her. So yes i see girls that I think are pretty but I'd like to get to know them before I go out with them.

• My girlfriend has both in spades but I'd say that personality is what really counts; I'm in love with who she is not just what she looks like.

• Both I'll say. And mind that both changes. Looks change for sure but personality may change too.

• Looks might fade away but personality remains even after death of that person. So, obviously Personality with no second thoughts

• Definitely personality

• Looks flat out have to be there at the start but yeah personality means everything after the initial attraction part.

• both of course

• the same way with me

• I say Personality I hate it when people judge someone on looks

• Yeah its 55% looks 65% personality

• For me it is the same, looks attract, personality makes me fall in love and stay

• Couldn't agree more. 😊

• I don't know why but my body starts burning up when I see someone I like. I guess mine would be chemically

• Personality matters lot to me. I don't judge a girl based on her looks.

• Bit of both

• great good to know how you been?

• blowjobs are important to me. She has to give good head. She needs to accept me to mouthfuck her. ALL MEN LIKE THIS IF YOU THINK IT IS TRUE. LIKE THIS COMMENT!!

I LOVE THROATFUCKING A GIRL THAT'S ALL THAT'S IMPORTANT TO ME

• Wtf... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• love hoes

• HAHAHAHAHA gotta love a man slag xoxoxo have fun wanking off girls pics instead of getting some actual ass...

What Girls Said 3

• same. i need some spark

• We are attracted by looks the first, then you can learn more his/her personality.

• A good balance of both. You can be physically attractive, but lacking in other ways and vice versa