What personality are you most attracted to?

doesn't have to be like a specific tested one like intj or anything... just what type of person do you find yourself attracted to? what kind of personality traits? Anything you find odd about it?

1136

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know how to explain it but
    1. playful
    2. supportive
    3. smart (can read someones emotions etc)
    4. a decent person

• i like this list. I hope you find a great person. 😊

• thanks :)

• no problem! also, feel free to ask me if you need any help!

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it when a guy's caring of other people, and passionate about something, could be anything, as long as he's truly in love with it :)

What Guys Said 35

• nerdy funny chicks

• ooh. there are lots of those 😊😁

• You ever watch David lynch movies? thats about the level of odd I like lol

• not sure that I haaave. hmm

• I go for confident, intelligent, ambitious, adventurous women with a sarcastic sense of humor. Being on the autism spectrum, I don't express emotions very well, so I can't be with someone who needs constant assurance and displays of affection. Just because I don't show it constantly doesn't mean I don't love deeply and passionately, and I need someone that can understand this. I think many of the women I've dated were probably on the spectrum too but not diagnosed.

Loving horror movies and martial arts win big points, as does an interest in extreme sports. I love rock climbing, skydiving, and surfing and like when the woman I am with can enjoy those things with me. I also get very turned on when I spar with a woman who has martial arts training. One ex of mine and I used to fight as a means of foreplay.

Also, I am somewhat Domly. I don't really look for BDsM relationships, but I have found that most of my relationships do tend towards that. I think it's because Doms and subs are somehow naturally drawn towards each other, as if we somehow give off and pick up on subconscious cues.

• damn pain in my ass that keeps me on my toes. Knows when to have fun, pull punches (figuratively), and when to get down to business. Curiosity that will never die. Will challenge me for our betterment. Most importantly, doesn't need me.

• independent and intelligent

• i see. XD how has that worked out for ya.

• my best relationships were with these type of women. they didn't last because 1 time she moved and the other time I was an immature ass. I am always attracted, to this type of, woman they are, like the other piece of, my puzzle

• Effort and appreciation.
    Kindness too.

• I don't know, girly girlsπŸ˜‚
    needy girls...

• introverted, funny, outgoing, braggy but humble, chilled

• I like girls that don't play games, communicate well, likes to have fun and enjoys my company.

• I'm attracted to smart, loyal, ambitious, and beautiful women.

However, I can only seem to attract women who are mega sluts and sleep around with a lot of other guys.

• i see. what kind of person are you if you don't mind me asking?

• That's what I'm thinking, honestly.

• yeah, I get that. my looks don't describe my personality wither XD best of luck!

• I personally look at how they talk to me how they treat other people but i look for a girl to be a leader that is the best trait i think a girl can have. she must be cheerful at all time because it drives me crazy to see a girl that not smiling, must be affectionate, caring, devoted, forgiving, goodwill, humble, kind, and have a open mind. and she would have to be honest, respectful, responsible, and the most important trusting..

• wow! that is a lot! but I can't say in all honesty that there isn't a lot I'd look for either. XD my tastes may be even more intricate and more than that. thanks for sharing your opinion. I love long answers XD

• A little shy, quirky sense of humor, intelligent, down to earth, generally sweet but has a fiery side.

• Probably the humble, witty type

• Confident, decisive, caring girls. Girls that know their shit

• confident, little nerdy, good looking

• gamer girls

• is that the only requirement? πŸ˜‚ there's plenty of us in various forms. best of luck!

• we exist lol XD

• so whats your gaming name

• cute genuine and independent

• yeppers, those people certainly exist. XD

• oooh then you got lucky! or maybe unlucky because you aren't together? I don't know, but if you found two, you'll most likely find another like that

• yeah... 1st one i lost interest and other... her parents disapproved. i like quirky too

• real girls with real dreams down to earth no mind games and mystery about her

• I like down to earth girls who know a thing or two about parenthood, and ones who can kick it with the boys.

• I like a woman who is shy at first. A woman who is not afraid of her own shadow. Not paranoid. Enjoys life, even when it's hard. One who can relax and have a drink.

• her personality kind always smile her blue/green eyes 😍, her kindness for other people always make her proud to be happy of her self she can be crazy sometimes make jokes, can go out in the weekend with friends or with boyfriend, don't me issues about other girls...

• A kind of bubbly happy person who’s expressive. I never feel like excited or anything so I think it’s cute when somebody is.

• I like girls who have a shy personality, quiet, bubbly, talkative.

• nice, and friendly

• calm, smart if none of above then shy

• people who are easy to talk to like :)

• hardworker, poor, down to earth

• honest, real, loyal persons

• Nice girl fun type who doesn't rush sex

• Average person..

• I'm not attracted to personalities

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 10

• I always get attracted to the same kind of personality. Anyone who has a sharp and witty sense of humor where I'll say something and they'll immediately have a clever retort ready. Every single guy I've ever had a crush on had this personality trait. It draws me in like a magnet lol

• Im a reserved, quiet type of person , so generally I'm attracted to loud guys that talk a lot. They have a way of getting me to open up. I like adventurous sporty guys that know how to have a good time. Guys that are caring and excepting. Someone that makes me happy.

• Quiet, shy, decent people

• confident, adventurous, passionate

• Goofy

• Reserved, nerdy, genuine, great sense of humor, and a total sweetheart.

• A very confident guy 😏 I like him to be confident, caring, kinky and sweet ❀️πŸ”₯

• I'm into extroverts

• I like guys who are really chill and easy going, a little mischevious but not a trouble maker, isn't shallow, he should like me a lot but not be clingy, likes to have fun, confident but humble, and he takes initiative. If he has these traits I would marry him😍

• Usually I attract/am attracted to shy, intelligent, introverts. I've only ever really dated misfits (I'm one myself), guys with weird ideas and beliefs (think, conspiracy stuff). It's just always worked out that way for me.

• i see. that sounds similar to me in a way. if I'm watching tv shows or see people in real life that are shy, but kind, I kinda gravitate towards them and find that aspect cute.

• That's pretty much how it is lol. I like it. I also like it because I know our relationship stuff stays private.

• i feel that. I really get where you're coming from because I feel similarly.