When you are thinking of dating a girl you like, are you immediately thinking of sex?

I don't mean sleeping together right away. But does the thought of it crosses your mind when you are asking her out? or talking to her?

334

Most Helpful Guy

• Not for me.

If I'm crushing on someone then my "alone time" thoughts might be about sex. But hey, if I'm jerking off then what do you expect.
    When talking to her, interacting with her, it's about the connection, the investment, trying to get her to know I'm interested, see if she's open to more time together and just escalating into a relationship. Sex specifically is not on the mind more than a passing thought. What I'm thinking about is achieving the acceptance of my desire for intimacy (and no I don't necessarily mean getting sexual)

Most Helpful Girl

• Well guys obviously would, it's part of physical attraction and they can't really help it. I don't think they think of it when talking to her or asking her out though, as long as they are asking her out or talking to her because they like her rather than they like her body.

What Guys Said 33

• Yes. Its part of the physical attraction.

• I'm not. I am more interested in if she knows who is the President of the U. S., who was our first Pres. of the U. S. and if she knows anything about this thing called Global warming. In other words, I can't go out to dinner with a woman who knows about as much as a "bag of bricks". lmao.

• Yeah I'm normally already thinking about the sex

• I'd be hoping for eventually wanting marriage, which will come before sex for me. Aside from that, most of my thoughts would be how to ask her out and get to know her better. I'm not saying sex would never come to mind, of course. Just not as much or as high of a priority.

• no actually i only think of sex with girls that seem out of my league and which i´m not gonna date. with a girl i genuinely like i think of more romantic stuff. sex maybe later.

• nope. sometimes going out means grabbing pizza or coffee. thats about it

• Of course.

• When talking to her I might be thinking wow cute face, nice boobs etc. but no sexual thoughts about her until I'm either masturbating or with her cuddling, kissing etc

• Yes, when I ask someone out I am thinking about sex, though not necessarily on a first or second date.

• crosses the mind? are you high? normal guys are horny 24/7,
    we think about sex waaaay before dating, it's like a scanner that is always on.

• it'll cross my mind for a second when i meet her, but then I just think about getting to know her

• Nope.

• From the first moment a guy lays eyes on you, he would have thought of sex with you if you are decent looking.

• No, I think that it comes to relationships, it's about creating trust between them. Time helps to generate emotional bonds and sex is not something planned, it is something that simply arises when the woman and the man feel totally in love with each other.

• No, when i date a girl i like , i always think of love not sex with her.

• Not at all.

• Don't listen to this mountain of no lies, most of the time yes. And i can speak for all men when say this.

• Not immediately. There is a high chance they will cross into a fantasy though.

• Not really.!!

• I would have to say yes, physical attraction I feel does play a huge part and that we do think of sex when asking or thinking of asking a girl out, it is just part of our nature I guess

• Just because you are thinking about sex with her in no way should stop you from having a nice time with her and treating her with respect, since you want to sleep with her you should treat her with even more respect.

• Yes i do its sad how sexual my mind is at 16😂😂

• depends. i mean if she wants to tho.

• Lol no. more like a crippling fear of rejection

• Of course!

• no I think of more romantic things like a date

• yes cuz i wouldn't date a girl if i wouldn't like to have sex with her

• I'd say yes.

• not reaaly depends on the Girl we are dating

• Yeah always, I'm picturing if she is someone I would sleep with eventually

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 2

• I think they always consider it first before deciding to date.

• It depends on the guy I guess. A lot of guys will have sexual thoughts early on, even before they ask her out.