When you are thinking of dating a girl you like, are you immediately thinking of sex?

I don't mean sleeping together right away. But does the thought of it crosses your mind when you are asking her out? or talking to her?

334

Most Helpful Guy

• Not for me.

If I'm crushing on someone then my "alone time" thoughts might be about sex. But hey, if I'm jerking off then what do you expect.
    When talking to her, interacting with her, it's about the connection, the investment, trying to get her to know I'm interested, see if she's open to more time together and just escalating into a relationship. Sex specifically is not on the mind more than a passing thought. What I'm thinking about is achieving the acceptance of my desire for intimacy (and no I don't necessarily mean getting sexual)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Well guys obviously would, it's part of physical attraction and they can't really help it. I don't think they think of it when talking to her or asking her out though, as long as they are asking her out or talking to her because they like her rather than they like her body.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE