Ladies, do you prefer young guys or guys who are older than you?

293

Most Helpful Girl

• I've dated both and age isn't the real factor for me its the person and what they offer and give in the relationship.. for the most part younger men are more self centered. I think you can have a great relationship with either one as long as it is the right guy

Most Helpful Guy

• Typically, they will prefer older. However, there is a subculture of "Cougars" (older divorcees) who will like you at your age. If you are starved for sexual and other companionship, seek them out. The relationship will not likely last, but you will both be enriched for a time.