Ladies, do you prefer young guys or guys who are older than you?

293

Most Helpful Girl

• Older i'm 19 and my soon to be fiance is 24...

Most Helpful Guy

• Typically, they will prefer older. However, there is a subculture of "Cougars" (older divorcees) who will like you at your age. If you are starved for sexual and other companionship, seek them out. The relationship will not likely last, but you will both be enriched for a time.

What Girls Said 28

• I prefer guys with their s*** together. I'd be more understanding w/ another 19 yr old, than a 25+ yr old if they were still being immature. I want a long term partner and compatibility isn't strictly based on age for me (although, 28+ guys who want a teenager are suspicious to me).

• I've dated both and age isn't the real factor for me its the person and what they offer and give in the relationship.. for the most part younger men are more self centered. I think you can have a great relationship with either one as long as it is the right guy

• I don't really go for guys that are younger than me maybe if he's 17 I might depends if he's mature or not. I would never go for a 16 year old. I'm 18 years old.

I would prefer older guys.

• I prefer a bit older. Mainly just because I find people my age and younger a bit too immature for me. A couple of years can make all the difference, so I've discovered.

• 2 years older. So 20. (Cause then I won't have to worry about him discovering alcohol jk jk) Or younger but having 18 years is preferred.

• depends. if the guy is over 6 years older than me, please no. i don't prefer guys too much younger than me either.

• I'd prefer the same age but if I have to choose between younger and older, it'd be older.

• I prefer them as close to my age as possible.

• It depends on the how much of an age difference.

• Older.

• Older

• Well for a really personal reason I don't want to discuss here.

I would have to say younger guys are what I prefer around 19 to 25.

Just find it easier to relax and to talk to them. Than older guys.

• Older.
    I don't go for guys younger than me.

• my own age

• Young, I like guys that look 25 or under, but are truly older (for the maturity) ..

• young because they tend to look better

• I prefer older guys, I find that a lot of guys my age are immature which is a turn off for me. I'd rather have him treat me excellently and have loads of plans for the future than be a naive boy who doesn't know which direction he's going in

• Slightly older.

• My own age or a little older.

• Older

• I prepare old guys
    than young one

old guys is sweeties and knows what you want than the young ones

• Ahhh I really don't care, as long as they're sweet and nice tbh. Also if they look cute. As long as they're not way too young or old it's fine for me!

• Older

• Young

• Older! They just tend to be more mature and have everything set out already.

• I prefer to date a guy older than me. He can't be at least more than 3 or 4 years older than me though.

• i prefer guys my age... haha

• slightly older

What Guys Said 2