What is your idea of a perfect guy/girl?

For me I love beautiful eyes that I can stare into all day and if he's physically fit (a gym goer) that's always a plus. His personality has to be a mix of ambitious/funny/romantic considerate and caring. What about you guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don’t really know, and I don’t want to think about it, because then I might know, what I’m looking for and therefore never find it. It’s paradox: the better you know, what you looking for, the least likely you are to find it. I hate that.

• This is the deepest and best response I've read so far! You'll know when you find it πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸ»

• I know I make it seem like that, but…no, not really. :-D

• Lmaoooo

Most Helpful Girl

• any guy is enough as far as he is not lazy, not rude, funny and cute. For me funny guys are the best.

• I hate rude guys

• I don't understand.

• Hahahaha I mean like I hope every girl who ever has a son raises him to be respectful and not rude xxxxx

What Guys Said 22

• My ideal woman would be someone who I can have fun with. Someone who is kind and wants to marry and have children some day. A strong, but not isolating woman. Someone who can have fun and let go sometimes as well. Kind of like you Mahaim 🀣

• Mentally, I'm not too fussy, everyone has their little quirks, but the biggest plus in my ideal partner is if she has a drive to continuously improve herself and is willing to share her issues with me in a clear manner when she is ready.

Physically speaking; I don't have a lot of preferences so long as she takes care of herself.

• Takes care of herself in what sense?

• πŸ˜ŠπŸ™ŒπŸ»

• Cheerful, somewhat blunt and forward , likes to sometimes to cook , horny but to a degree where i can still happily keep up so daily would i'd like but many times every day wouldn't leave time for anything else and I would probly feel rather sore after a while, agnostic, atheist, or believes something like simulation theory or maybe buddhism if it doesn't mean being vegan or anything.
    Has curves but isn't fat more like www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/754353006304765786/
    or
    www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/556757572665176912/
    just to be clear i'm not expecting her to look like that or anything but you said ideal, also about 5'4 - 5'9 ish.

• 5'4-5'9 is a pretty large variation

• Well attraction and looking good has always been more an art than an exact science.

My thinking is i'm 6/6'1 so thats the range where she's tall enough so i dont have to crane my neck to much and short enough that i'm taller though i guess maybe less than 5'9 for if she's wearing really high heels.

• Ah I getcha πŸ˜‚β˜ΊοΈ

• I want a girl who is pretty but her personality is way more important than looks. I want a girl who is loving, caring, laid back and sweet. Someone who I can trust and tell everything to, someone who will hug me when I am feeling down and someone who likes to cuddle.

• Personality: She would be kind, caring, responsible, loving, LOYAL, patriotic, animal lover, like music, she would like kids, she would be playful, likes to read, a little outgoing (willing to start conversations), a little crazy too (the good kind), unselfish, and most of all, she would accept me.
    Looks: Okay, this is my ideal, like how my dream girl looks. She would be a redhead, slim figure or normal body, pale, maybe a few freckles, green or blue or gray eyes and that's about it.

• When she's sweet and understanding and

Also @ct_cd is the perfect man hope you go gay for me one day

• Catholic, loyal, adventurous, very-high libido, virgin until marriage, smart, friendly, honest, pretty brown eyes, red or brown hair, a cute face, fair skin, a Slavic accent, a fit slender body, a big butt, nice perky breasts, and 5'4.

• The ideal girl will match my personality perfectly and will understand what i think of easily. Unfortunately the chance of ever finding someone like that is like negative infinity or something.

• I guess that would develop over time

• Well, obviously the physical attraction has to be there. I find women who dress in classically feminine ways-heels, hose, pencil skirt, business friendly makeup-especially attractive. She's got to be kind, sensual, but with a great sense of humor, playful, and a strong streak of mischief!

• Nice, sweet and lovely girls 😍😍😍β™₯

• Girls, girls, girls β™₯β™₯β™₯☺
      Where are my lovely, sweet girls? 😍😍😍

• Selena Gomez.

Effort and appreciation 😊

• I will tell when we meet

• honest and passionate

• Yes! Passion is everything

• yah exactly ! especially when you have feelings for the person, then you take that passion to a whole new level !

• πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

• stubborn. Hard headed. tough. good head on her shoulders. Good willpower.

• Stubbornness is often coupled with strong mindedness πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

• Every day xD but I'm far more stubborn.

• You can never be TOO stubborn πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• she just has to get my shitty jokes and not be too fat that's it

• a perfect girl is imperfectly perfect

• no one in perfect

• But when you love someone they become perfect

• you're welcome. sweet talk with a sweet girl😊

• ☺️☺️☺️☺️

• no such thing as a perfect guy or girl

• Literally and biologically speaking this is true but mentally someone can become perfect for you

• Well in my entire life. I have never found anyone even mentally that was all the way perfect. But that's ok. They don't have to be perfect. to be a great match. The little things that are not perfect. make them that more wanted.

• Yeah that's true πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

• I'm the perfect guy :)

• It might vary from one to one, for me they should be angry birds.

• A girl that is always with you because she loves you a lot. You trust the girl a lot, have fun together and she is really pretty! Never a dull moment. Tells you her feelings, no mind games just honesty. Doesn't that sound awesome! Do you mind telling me how I look if I post a link?

• Just want a female opinion lol!

• Thanks! imgur. com/jTzQFpe πŸ‘ˆYou have to close the gap in the link!!
      I'm 18 / 6ft 1
      From πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
      I'm pursing a professional career to take over my dads company.
      What do you think of me? You can be honest - I'm not that bothered!

• imgur. com/a/FvsPN
      What happened? All you have to do is copy the link iN the browser and close the gap. I'm not on a high enough level to send links!

• Good looking / 5ft 6 or 7 / very loyal and caring. Educated and is in the similar career path as me. Random question. What do you consider a rich net worth and salary?

• That's a very open ended Q... in the U. K. I'd say 100K+ per annum

• How about you?

• 100k for someone that is single and doesn't have kids is pretty rich. Although it depends on location.

What Girls Said 4

• All I know is I haven't met him yet

• 1|0
  • CUte and shy and awkward, but loves me.

• 6 foot 2 full head of hair really good looking sharp Jawline awesome eyes nose toned personality just like you described

• By the way your really pretty

• She doesn't LIKE YOU

• πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…, you're evil , I don't know why u stand between two lovers?
      lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚