What to do when everyone thinks your boyfriend is ugly?

1427

What Guys Said 27

• If no one said anything would it matter? Would you feel any different if anyone said anything? Why do their opinions matter?

• because I want to stop them from saying all these mean things to him :/ and it hurts to hear it

• I'm going to do that next time they talk shit about my boyfriend, cousin or not, friends or not. Thank you for your advice tho :)

• Yeah no problem, your family and friends should support you. If he is a bad person that is appropriate for recourse however they seem out of place if they are just mocking him. Go about it genuinely and forgivingly.

• If we base our decisions in life, by what other's think then they are making our decisions for us.

If you like the guy and he is attractive to you, treats you good and you and he emotionally connect and he isn't an axe murderer and you and he embrace the same wants and goals in life without verbally colliding but instead discover compromises, then he is the right guy.

• What to do is simple : Just don't give a single freaking fuck ! If you told me your boyfriend were being aggressive towards you, your family or anyone else, or that he was a drug addict or anything else that could involve your friends and family to worry about you, maybe you should have listen to them. But whar they think about your boyfriend's look MUST be completely irrelevant to you !

• Does he care what people say? If not you shouldn't either.

• Just ignore them and keep loving him! Don't let people control over you. Do you think it would be nice if you get a handsome guy who's a total dork? No, ignore what others say.

• To be honest, if anyone had said these types of words to MY woman, it would be hard to not return harsh words back. Even though it's their opinion, the lack of decency and respect they have towards me and her would cause a negative reaction from me.

• Ignore those people

• You ignore them and perhaps if they are your friends they no longer become your friends. That is a rude thing to say. Everyone's perception of what an attractive person is can be different and that's ok

• they're my cousins tho and from friends too :/ it hurts me a lot when I hear them talking about him like that

• they're not the ones that have to fuck him so don't worry about that shit. if he turns u on thats all that matters

• Men need no beauty, they need character and manly look in their eyes. And a lot of humour.

• This is always something that bothers me. If you're with him and you enjoy his company then you should stand by him and tell whoever is saying that to lay off.

• I do :) he cares about me a lot unlike my previous bfs

• but as for my friends I can't push them away we've all been friends for six years :/

• I'm not saying push them away. I'm saying stand up for him and set boundaries. People project onto others what they see in themselves. So them criticizing your boyfriend is them being in an u happy place either with them being single or in a bad relationship. Express how it makes you feel that they're saying that to you

• ignore them, and if it's guys saying that its just cuz their jealous

• mostly its from girls and whats worse they're my cousins :/ they say he looks like manny pacquiao, i think manny is cute tho

• well if they're your cousins they might just be teasing you, and other girls maybe view him different cuz they don't know him personally or like u know him and personality does make people more attractive

• yeah :/ that's what I think so too

• Ignore them if you really love your boyfriend... don't get influenced by other people. Just follow your heart

• Why is so important to you what others think about him? Because it is since brought that up...

• What to do? nothing as the only important thing is what you think of eachother.

• sometimes they straight up laugh at my face for having an unattractive boyfriend :/

• I understand if that can be troublesum but they are the fools to belive its only about apperace, the people that makes you happy are the real treasures in life and if your boyfriend makes you happy then he is more important then those who try to push you down, when you are growing up then it can sometimes be hard to choose between what makes you happy or what makes others happy, i was often a loner becouse my way of thinking was diffirent from the others and it could be tough but in the end so do it feel like that choosing to try and find my own happines was a better choice then pleasing those that didn't really care about me.

• it's not what others think of him, it's what you think of him.

• Teach him how to use make up
    Since make up can help women to look better , it should work on men too

• is he ugly to you @pinkdotlanties? and are they going to affect the way you think about him? and lastly is he a good guy or not?
    if he is good and u think he's nice and their Input doesn't matter then tell them I have a secret for you. Then whisper in their ear that im cute for us both and I don't care what you think. blow a kiss and walk away

• Ignore what others thinking, your feelings are best.

• get f$%%#@ their just jealsous

• keep loving you're guy. he's not their choice but yours

• xD I know this problem well.

I'm the ugliest person you'll ever lay eyes on without going quite as far as vomiting

• Do you think he is ugly?

• I think he's really cute in his own ways. He might not be the cutest bunch, but damn is he hot to my eyes

• Lol thats a complicated way of saying that he's ugly. Jk fuck the people. Do whatever u want

• Ignore them

• break up, ofc. You don't need to be dragged down like that.

• Relax; no one is going to try to steal him from you! :) I have dated a girl who I thought was cute but others thought otherwise. That doesn't matter to me; she was the one I wanted and she had no problem getting me bonafied! :)

What Girls Said 14

• Why did you care what they think? They're not dating him, you are. And if they would rather you date someone who doesn't make you as happy just because they're better looking, maybe it's time to cut off the friends wirh they ugly personality.

• Not give a crap about what everyone else thinks. If you like him and you don't mind the way he looks, that is ALL that matters

• Tell them to get fucked and continue on with my amazing relationship

• that's what I'm doing rn haha but sometimes I still get hurt by their rude comments especially from my cousins :/

• You can still be firm and stand up for yourself without cutting them off Families aren't meant to ridicule and try to tear each other down either, by allowing it to continue you're saying it's ok for them to do it

• I'll try next time I hear their bullsh*t :) thanks for your comments tho :)

• Nothing? Why does it matter? If you think he's attractive, isn't their opinion somewhat irrelevant?

• Who cares? They're not the one kissing, touching, or f***** him

• true, it just hurts when I hear them talking about him like that :/ makes me want to fight them

• Tell them they're not his girlfriend so it doesn't matter. Someone made a comment about a previous partner when we were together & I simply asked, "Good thing he's MY boyfriend then. I like how he looks"

• Tell them all to suck it and get over themselves? The only one who needs to think he's cute is you.

Also be happy because that means other girls are less likely to try and steal your man lol

• He is your boyfriend right?, so it shouldn't matter what other people are thinking...

• couldn't care less if I'm attracted to him. it's even better, that way I can keep him to myself.

• Defend him

• Why should it matter what others say? If your with him and find him to be handsome, why should other people's opinions matter?

• Forget them

• Tell them to mind their own fucking business.

• nothing you can do if you like him. i have a friend who dates really unattractive losers she has to support. just how it is

• That's my problem. My uncles and aunts think he's ugly but i stopped caring. He's mine not theirs